Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

#333 How did Hitler save us?

AskSatanOperator

Ppl here keep's saying he stopped communism and stopped the jeews from taking over the world

But how did he do this exactly, despite defeat? What do u mean specitically

Ppl here keep's saying he stopped communism and stopped the jeews from taking over the world

But how did he do this exactly, despite defeat? What do u mean specitically

He rebelled, actively, and hurt this Jewish rule by taking away their power, for more information, read what HP HoodedCobra666 writes about the effects of this:
I am not in a gulag with a pickaxe and I am not in a Communist place, and I know Hitler and the brave sacrifice of the German people at the time are to hold in praise for this.

Had Hitler not wounded the Jewish Soviet Union, or Hitler not existed, Europe would be a Commissar now. The US might have fallen under a Soviet Atom bomb or who knows what else would have transpired.

The United States after turning against and defeating Germany under Hitler also understood what mistake they have done after having to spend decades and decades of Cold War and fear of Nuclear retaliation all the time.

And still to this day the leftovers from Communism do also plague our brothers and sisters in Russia and Eastern Europe.

Memory Eternal to the One who stood against this morbid beast of Communism and gave us all another chance.

As it should be clear he also never committed any of the large atrocities described about him except of maybe criticizing the jews very powerfully and wanting them to not occupy 99% of control positions into a foreign cultural country that they shouldn't direct. The price of this was that he was slandered more than anyone.

May His memory be eternal. Thanks Herr Hitler for saving us all from Communism and from living a life that is permanently like Maoism.
I say he actively rebelled because a lot of people are capable of talking a lot and pointing fingers without ever having even done an RTR or anything like that (I'm not saying that's the case with whoever posted the question, but it's something I have heard often, it was therefore worth specifying).
Hitler was a dreamer and a realist. Through his realism, he achieved his dreams. He was able to, during his life onto this world, to manifest his dream. A dream that also included the joy, happiness, and improvement of his people. Away from notions of profiteering, from loving misery, but from the standpoint of a warrior against misery, against downfall. What is life after all but the emergence of man from this downwards force that tries to keep him small, blind and constrained?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back