Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

#318 When did HP Cobra and HPS lydia join JoS

AskSatanOperator

i was going through the archives and it seemed so empty. no replies. is this cos it didnt get saved or was it rrly this empty?

which made me wonder how ever did they feel motivated talking to *few people. and how long they been with JoS

while if you ask about HPS Lydia, she joined the forum on September 20, 2017
This is wrong. These forums only came out in 2017 to replace the previous ones which came out around 2015 and were shut down. I joined the JoS in 2010. Do not just go by the date mentioned here, as it is misleading. Everyone's was listed as 2017 or later until something was done to bring in HPHC's posts which then made his date of joining longer ago, yet even that is incorrect as he has been here for slightly longer than I have.

Last edited:
which made me wonder how ever did they feel motivated talking to *few people.
It was my GD at the time, Set, who told me to join and help the community. I had no interest in joining an internet forum (yahoo group back then) but I trusted him.

As for no replies in the archives, many must have been lost. I made a lot of replies. It might have been under a different account though.

This is wrong. These forums only came out in 2017. I joined the JoS in 2010. Do not just go by the date mentioned here, as it is misleading. Everyone's was listed as 2017 or later until something was done to bring in HPHC's posts which then made his date of joining longer ago, yet even that is incorrect as he has been here for slightly longer than I have.
I'm very sorry, I immediately deleted my reply! Anyway, thanks for the clarification!
This way we avoid misunderstandings and people won't make mistakes by reading a wrong reply. With your permission, I will still link to your stories, which can be very useful:

For HP HoodedCobra666:
For HPS Lydia:

Thanks again for everything, and actually I was quite an "idiot" not to take into consideration what you wrote to me. I will make sure it doesn't happen again having understood the mistake, but I still apologize.

I'm very sorry, I immediately deleted my reply! Anyway, thanks for the clarification!
This way we avoid misunderstandings and people won't make mistakes by reading a wrong reply. With your permission, I will still link to your stories, which can be very useful:

Thanks again for everything, and actually I was quite an "idiot" not to take into consideration what you wrote to me. I will make sure it doesn't happen again having understood the mistake, but I still apologize.
No worries, it's fine :)

bro, ur a friggin database
Thanks to the forum's very useful search tool and patient effort, I can at least do my best. For many questions there is already an answer or explanation given over the years.
Thank you!

bro, ur a friggin database.

also, u can delete replies/posts?? how
There is a report button for ones posts, just click on it, explain you want it deleted for a reason and your post might be approved for deletion.

bro, ur a friggin database.

also, u can delete replies/posts?? how
SeguaceDiSatanas being a database is what gave him off-mod privileges and the ability to delete his own posts :)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back