Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

#317 Donor Tier's

AskSatanOperator

I hope this isn't considered a crude, but how much money do you have to donate to go upto the higher tier's? Or is it more than just monetary contribution?

It say's "substantial amount" - how much would that imply as a rough range? Thousands, tens of thousands?

I hope this isn't considered a crude, but how much money do you have to donate to go upto the higher tier's? Or is it more than just monetary contribution?

It say's "substantial amount" - how much would that imply as a rough range? Thousands, tens of thousands?
Read this:
CRITERIA FOR TIER 3 and 4 IN JoS Donor Rank System:

It must be explained that this is a very good aim to have and here are the criteria for Tier 4 [Top Rank]:

1. Major distinctions in the JoS, whether through financial, social help, or creation means for benefit of others. Combination of all is the best way to do this. It all depends on each individual - picks are done on 1 to 1 basis; some people might contribute more in one area than another area.
  2. Point 1 is also proof of personal development in many areas which is quintessential to join; People in Tier 4 have to be accomplished individuals.
  3. Exemplary Ethics and Loyalty as a Spiritual Satanist in the JoS. That is proven by the tasks above and filtering by us also.
  4. Years of experience [Proven, not Claimed]
  5. Ambition and focus to achieve this and to keep at this task, with the aim of turning these benefits to the Community.
  6. Ambitions and works for the future [Also proven, not empty claims] that will benefit the future of Spiritual Satanism alongside the proven past
  7. Strong connection to the Gods and the Community must be present. There is a responsibility that is attained alongside these powers. People already in these Tiers have shown this; as time goes, it will become more and more filtering to ensure a very clean and high level leadership position for members in these.
And this:
That will be in my discretion.

There was one person who made almost a million at 21, after being helped to clear some legal cases and we helped them do certain things. Then they boasted to me they would donate, I was like that's a grateful and smart person, alright.

Time to do some projects, and they donated 220 dollars out of it.

Their value of the community is "I make a million and therefore I give 220 dollars to JoS". Therefore, they aren't even worth a single one of my pubic hair as a reward for this.

That's preposterous in both my eyes and of the Gods. I can't imagine myself being helped or blessed in this way and not turning at least a modest amount of the blessing to the community.

That is a very base nature that is lesser than a jew, because one is a Gentile, and also of the Gods, and fucks up twice.

Imagine owning a field of apples that produces a million apples and the best thing comes around in your life and you just give 1 apple to them. That means you are absolutely retarded, and not fit yet for higher occupations in the spiritual planes or in missions of the Gods.

This dude isn't even fit to blow air into my cars tires, maybe not now at least. In other words, the standards will not solely be financial, but they will be highly influenced by a better approach.

They aren't going to ever be in any tier, they should spent their lifetime as they chose in their priorities, and they won't be in our priority.

The mistakes should be rectified, as these things make the Gods enraged. Ungratefulness and being an animal is not something that promotes someone in the eyes of the Gods.

The Ancients, when they made a large field collection of wheat, they sacrificed a percent to the Gods, not because they were dumb, but to show to them that they recognize their existence, and they "sacrificed" the wheat by burning it, to show a commemoration to the Gods.

The rites of Demeter [Astarte] were based on this concept. People sacrificed a portion of their wheat in sacrifices [Done in India too etc today], to show to her that with her help they will receive everything in eternal abundance, so that now it doesn't really matter, because there is eternity. This shows that one is above the temporal nonsense of just eating a few more pieces of food. That's a gesture of respect.

Today these notions are lost to modern humans, who live their existence on temporal nonsense. They want to eat the extra thing, and they are losing track of eternity. That's why our civilization is retarded, and won't last 40,000 years like Ancient Egypt did.

We are 300 years in "Developed Civilization" and people are almost ready to nuke themselves or ruin everything due to AI waifu nonsense.

We must have a different mind as Spiritual Satanists, a mind that is focused on eternity. We will exist even if this whole thing goes down the flames, and the Gods will too.

The mindset here is the same. This is a higher mindset. This also opens up other gateways in the mind where you understand that abundance has a strong element of giving.

There is another person who made 600 dollars total per month and donated 10% to JoS for many years, I think maybe 5 years now. That's "just" 60 dollars. But that's not 60 dollars that's a fighting man giving from what they have to JoS for 5 consecutive years.

They will be on a higher tier, because of their sacrifice. We are also friends for years, and I am always there for them. I know what it took. The Gods smile upon this practice, for obvious reasons. It shows a character of high quality. There are means to know who lies and who does not.

The first character would have to do something relative to their power to be considered at this point, for example

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back