Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

#301 How can you tell if a person is gay or bi?

How can you tell if a person is gay or bi? how to seduce a straight man?
“Telling whether a person is straight, gay, or bisexual” is not an exact deductive science. Sometimes you can be led to believe that it may be because of certain attitudes, but there is a difference between deductive and inductive processes in reasoning.

The best thing here is to get informed if you really care. Also because seducing a person who is not attracted to your biological sex is unlikely to be feasible. We need to be realistic.

Inform yourself directly or indirectly. And if you see that it's not feasible, avoid wasting who knows how much time and energy on it: do yourself a favor and dedicate yourself to someone with whom there is a greater probability that you can build something much more beautiful regarding love.

People who are 100% gay or 100% straight are rare. The majority of people are in between the spectrum's scale without even knowing it or accepting it.
For the latter question: vibrate ingwaz+gebo and properly program and direct their energy into him (better when the person in asleep). You can add crystals to help you with extra energy. Program rose quartz and/or carnelians and wear them.

I don't know if you've heard of this, but humans can actually communicate using speech.
You can ask.
And you can't "seduce a straight man", straight men are straight. At best, a man might realize he is bisexual when he thought he was straight. But he was always bisexual.

Ask the person if they are gay or bi, simple.
You have to understand that if the person is neither gay nor bi, just straight... there is nothing you can do, move on with your life and find someone compatible with you. Don't fool yourself into thinking that you'll be able to make a straight man fall in love with you.

Ask the person if they are gay or bi, simple.
You have to understand that if the person is neither gay nor bi, just straight... there is nothing you can do, move on with your life and find someone compatible with you. Don't fool yourself into thinking that you'll be able to make a straight man fall in love with you.
Well, actually, magick can do miracles regarding this matter... I've seen it so many times that it's not questionable anymore for me. The real question here is if it's ethical or not

Well, actually, magick can do miracles regarding this matter... I've seen it so many times that it's not questionable anymore for me. The real question here is if it's ethical or not
But the question is: why do you want to make a straight man fall in love with you? Wouldn't it be better to use magic to attract someone compatible with you instead of trying to make a straight man like you? There are many people in the world.

But the question is: why do you want to make a straight man fall in love with you? Wouldn't it be better to use magic to attract someone compatible with you instead of trying to make a straight man like you? There are many people in the world.
Maybe yes, maybe not. I don't think there's better or worse, right or wrong in love magick. It all depends on the morals of the practitioner. I answered him with what he asked, cause what he asked is not impossible to achieve with magick. Yes, maybe it's immoral, unethical, but it's possible.

Definitely unethical, dare I say even unnatural.
This process would basically coerce someone into loving another person against their own sexuality, which let's remind is hard-coded in the Soul.
It wouldn't be love, just an enchantment.
At least, that's what I think.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back