Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Meditations #296 Sexual energy

This question is related to meditation.

AskSatanOperator

If i’m doing a love spell using runes and sexual energy during the night,could i relese it also during the day unreleted to the spell just pure plesure or would it interfere with the spell or like make the energy weeker.

If i’m doing a love spell using runes and sexual energy during the night,could i relese it also during the day unreleted to the spell just pure plesure or would it interfere with the spell or like make the energy weeker.
What you do outside of the spell doesn't interfere with the spell. For example, if you were using the Runes Algiz and Sowilo for a protection spell on yourself, this does not prevent you from perhaps using the same Runes at night for the protection ritual of JoS (which uses the Runes Algiz, Sowilo, Tiwaz ). I don't know if I explained what I mean.

If you direct the energy and don't just waste it, it can make the spell stronger. Sexual energy is one of the most powerful!

Why do that when you can just reinforce it in the day with the same affirmation/focus too? You don't have to limit to once a day necessarily. Just don't go overboard and go beyond twice, three times.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back