Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

#288 Helping my Close Friend

AskSatanOperator

My close friend has several health problems. Asthma, a joint disease, and a congenital disorder. She's also awaiting results from a cancer test. Despite these, she smokes and drinks and uses drugs ocassionally.
I know I will outlive her, and it pains me.
Can I do anything spiritually to help her? If not, how should I cope with this?

My close friend has several health problems. Asthma, a joint disease, and a congenital disorder. She's also awaiting results from a cancer test. Despite these, she smokes and drinks and uses drugs ocassionally.
In my opinion you should use your energy with parsimony in this cases. If you help her, let's say with healing magick, but then she goes out there ruining her health doing these kind of things you mentioned, what good could it do? None, and you could harm yourself too. One thing you can do at the moment is trying to talk to her openly about what you think she shouldn't do and how all this situation makes you feel. Sometimes open conversations like these can save lives, because people feel they actually matter to someone and think twice before ruining ther life like this.

You can do somethings to help her but at the end of the day, it will be up to her to change her mind and stop using drugs etc. We can help as much as people allow us to.

It is really sad to hear these things. Work with Isa and work with Nauthiz could be of help, but it is your friend who should be able to understand that life is a precious good.

You know, people who are uninterested in life is because they have never known what to do with it, if they saw what a great opportunity it is they would not want to waste it in any way, as if you received a treasure chest you would not want to lose it, but become rich.

Your friend should understand this. Try to give her reasons to live, things that are worth it, to make her see life as her greatest opportunity. I think everyone knows at least a small reason to continue existing, even those who know nothing about spirituality. Find your friend's and point it out to her.

Even if it turns out that she actually has cancer and has less time left to live (I sincerely hope that this is not the case), she could still use the time she has left for ultimately higher purposes.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back