Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Astrology #282 How to combat saturn in retrograde

This question pertains to astrology

AskSatanOperator

I actually used Isa against saturn and it works but not enough.

My finances are suffering, my health doesn't look good either, both are of the things that used to be fine before saturn went into retrograde.

Even my relationship with my Guardian Demon became strained because of saturn, I cursed at him (foul language) in my desperate moments.

I need more advice on how to combat saturn or atleast how to shelter in place untill it passes.

I guess I'll die then?

I actually used Isa against saturn and it works but not enough.

My finances are suffering, my health doesn't look good either, both are of the things that used to be fine before saturn went into retrograde.

Even my relationship with my Guardian Demon became strained because of saturn, I cursed at him (foul language) in my desperate moments.

I need more advice on how to combat saturn or atleast how to shelter in place untill it passes.

I guess I'll die then?
Saturn rules seriousness, suffering and learning through hard lessons.

I would suggest first of all meditations of cleansing and protection, to be able to better manage the thing, these types of transits are complex periods. I had Saturn retrograde on my natal Venus and the relationship with the girl I love degenerated, I suffered a lot and everything went badly. I who was living it could only see the situation like this.

However, I managed to learn from Saturn, I drew positivity and I matured from an experience that was truly the most painful of my life, and I have experienced every kind of pain so I know what I'm talking about.

To succeed, I started to take more things seriously in an attempt to take advantage, my thought was: either Saturn kills me, or I will have to find a way to survive. In the end I did the second, however the period was painful, but once it was over I was grateful to have been able to benefit from such a severely instructive, albeit horrendous, period.

I have definitely matured after that catastrophe I went through. I don't know your exact situation, but I hope I've given you some insight into how to deal with the pain of Saturn Retrograde, which will still happen, but may teach you things depending on your current situation.

And meditate on the chakras.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back