Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

#28 Vishnu is Zeus!

AskSatanOperator

I've noticed that Vishnu here is reffered to as Satan but I think this needs to be corrected. I have noticed many similarities between Vishnu and Indra/Zeus, The weapon of lightning they both hold, their confident, brave, and righteous character, Garuda(the eagle) being the mount of Vishnu, Zeus is associated with the eagle as well. The Star of Vishnu is the Uranus/Jupiter connection, the two planets that are commonly associated with Indra/Zeus. Vishnu in the vedas is referred to as Upendra meaning, "little brother of Indra" It was just in futher adaptations/enemy corruption that Vishnu became the main god rather than Indra in the Vedic times. Also "The Vasus" (Sanskrit: वसु,) are a group of deities in Hinduism associated with fire and light. They are described as the attendant deities of Indra, and later Vishnu. This proves that Vishnu is simply an adaptation to the god we all know and love Indra and Shiva is Satan.

Historically Vishnu is a later developed Vedic God. He has Dharmic influence and not Proto-Indo-Iranian influence. Indra is one of the earliest gods of Vedic Paganism and is directly related to Proto-Indo-European God Dyeus (Which Zeus came from). So, Indra is Zeus. Vishnu is not Zeus. Although they are similar because developement of Vishnu influenced by Indra a lot. Just like Baalzebul and Satan are brothers, Indra and Vishnu are brothers as well.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back