Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

#256 I don't wanna be the ugly one

AskSatanOperator

I envy my friend, she has a very beautiful body and hair... I know it's her structure, it's natural like that, and her hair is natural too... ugh, what do I do?

I envy my friend, she has a very beautiful body and hair... I know it's her structure, it's natural like that, and her hair is natural too... ugh, what do I do?
There is beauty in everybody. There is beauty simply in the virtue of being yourself, in all of your uniqueness.

You have to learn to accept yourself, and do things that make you feel beautiful. Practice improving your grooming, style, makeup(although going without makeup often allows a woman's natural beauty to be seen), etc. Get involved in romance, find somebody who makes you feel beautiful and desirable.

Venus and solar energy will be beneficial to you. Solar spells will give you confidence and self esteem, you will learn to admire and amplify your own light instead of feeling diminished or inadequate in the light of another. Venus will help you increase your beauty.

73de3b4c317d07cf2786bfc221549cac.jpg

There is beauty in everybody. There is beauty simply in the virtue of being yourself, in all of your uniqueness.
Not to call you anything or to criticize your point, I agree with you, but I also think it's funny how we only tell women these things, but if a man thinks he's ugly nobody cares. So I'd say, no, there is not beauty in everybody. And that also makes sense from a genetic perspective. There's a reason we don't like seeing ugly people with good looking people. It has to do with biology, plain and simple.

Not to call you anything or to criticize your point, I agree with you, but I also think it's funny how we only tell women these things, but if a man thinks he's ugly nobody cares. So I'd say, no, there is not beauty in everybody. And that also makes sense from a genetic perspective. There's a reason we don't like seeing ugly people with good looking people. It has to do with biology, plain and simple.
I don't know what your friends are like or the people you hang out with on a daily basis...but if you've ever been unhappy with your appearance or any other problem and a friend of yours didn't care, maybe they're not that much of a friend...they're obviously not obliged to solve your problems, only you...but a real friend listens to us and tries to comfort us in some way, it's not about gender, it's about who you choose to be around.

I've told male members who felt ugly the same things. But yes, there is truth in saying that mens' issues typically receive less kindness from society than women's.

Aesthetics is not a primary source of esteem for men as it is for women, that's why you see plain or uncomely men with attractive women - because they were selected based on other things like personality or status or other masculine traits. Worrying about being "ugly" per se is not a traditionally masculine concern.

Everybody has something beautiful in them. It can be buried under dross, they may need refinement or cultivation, it may be restricted due to astrological factors, but everybody has the capability to bring beauty into the world.

I can tell you that you are not the only woman who compares herself to other women. Even these beautiful women have their own complexes and insecurities. There is pressure from society regarding our appearance and unrealistic beauty standards that it is no wonder how many women have problems with their self-esteem. This especially applies to teenagers girls and young women due to social media and current trends. Those should be ignored, they have nothing to do with true beauty. Instead of comparing yourself to your friend, it's better to use your energy to focus on improving your self-esteem and increasing your self-confidence which can be done by doing Sun Square or solar runes, like Sowilo.

When it comes to appearance, you can always focus on emphasizing your type of beauty. Each of us has a different type of face and body shape. That means you can highlight your features with delicate makeup tailored to your own face shape. Don't put on makeup if you don't like it. Sometimes it's due to peer pressure, but be yourself. Same thing with clothes. You can match clothes to your body type to emphasize your figure. About hair, many women want to have long and shiny hair. Some women prefer short hair and that's absolutely fine too. Hair care depends on your hair type. Depending on the type of hair you have, you adjust the care. Proper body hygiene is important too. In conclusion, build your self-esteem on what you like about yourself and emphasize your strength in a way that highlights your own beauty.

Let me just add that there will be someone who will find you attractive. Each of us has our own preferences and for one person someone may be unattractive and for another person the opposite. Focus on what makes you feel beautiful and confident, while remembering that beauty is not only about your face and body, but also about your soul and personality.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back