Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

#252 I believe muhammad the islamic figure was a jew!! Does anyone feel this way?

AskSatanOperator

I believe muhammad was a jew and i have been feeling this after i noticed that pagan arabia was much more richer than accredited. After the coming of islam thos nasty mujaheed and others who feel entitled to slander the pagans as if they were backwards and totally incapable of anything but in a twist of an irony most of what the scum brought was something that was already there, muhammad literally just stole a bunch of stuff to make it look like it came from "allah" even allah has pagan orgin!

I do not understand how they managed to deceive much of the people, other than the fact that they obviously were brutal.

Not enough justice is done to the arab peninsula in regards to this, the Muhammad i feel was a jewish operative who got support from other places to start proxy wars much like how in politics today

I wanted to study arab paganism and the resources are very limited, can someone help preserve the arabs tradition before islam?

Muhammad really never existed.

His life itself is a collection of information stolen and corrupted from alchemy. The Qur'an tells us that when Muhammad was a baby, two men cut open his chest and removed a ‘black mass’ from inside his heart. This ‘black mass’ was in fact the Philosopher's Stone. The Philosopher's Stone is often described as a black stone, and it is referred to as the ‘Black Stone’ in many scriptures and teachings. The Philosopher's Stone is located in the Heart Chakra, so in this narrative the stone is removed from the ‘heart’.

The removal of the Philosopher's Stone associated with divinity and immortality is a strong subliminal message.

I believe muhammad was a jew and i have been feeling this a?
After the Jewish victory over Rome, Jews had access to Arabic texts in various ancient libraries.
This gave them the opportunity to deceive most people by modifying the ancient texts, as you said.

The Jews had a great resentment for the Semites, because they lived in great wealth and comfort, while the Jews were primitive neighbors.

These "Jewish" kingdoms were actually all from the Canaanites the stories about B'aal that don't involve blood and excrement have been stolen.

These "Jewish" kingdoms were actually all from the Canaanites the stories about B'aal that don't involve blood and excrement have been stolen.
Well they’re killing the cannanites now after having set their own selves up to make it look justifiable. It is for certain asking the right questions about islam creates hostile atmospheres & islam is mostly made too look better only in comparison to xianity to serve it’s purpose as a replacement. The quran is full of contradictions and stupidness that by simply asking the right questions it can cause a malfunction in their brains to act retarted and violent. Hijabs and most of what’s already there did NOT come from islam but rather taken to extreme lengths that it looks abnormal and disgusting. None all of it is from paganism except the preversion and extremism

I often don’t understand how the pastun afganis are jews or claim their have jewish bllodline as muslims, where the heck do these jews truly come from, they literally dropped out of a spaceship.

He's actually much more than that: he's a pedophile who demands blood sacrifice.

No one stops for a moment to think "hey, maybe there's something wrong with this."

No one stops for a moment to think "hey, maybe there's something wrong with this."

Islam is literally a false religion if you were to travel around and study other resources. There are people who question many things in it and they were made examples out of, like being put to death or being punished. The only time they’re allowed to question the religion is only with using their own religious references or christian references,

girls mostly are married to old men while young and they sexually train them, and make them obedient and pass them around as well especially if they are peasants. The treatment of girls and children is disgustingly done so to avoid them from formulating anything that has to do with questions about islam or anything they do for example they bribe the man with much social status like multiple wives and many things to create comfort, meanwhile the girls are enslaved in all spheres starting mentally and they are made to look like they don’t have an identity or anything but serve the man that literally bought them ( with marriage money)

The reality is much more disturbing than what you can imagine, while middle or upperclass muslims show a false illustration of what islamic societies are like actually that is only marketing and to save face.

The imbalance between the genders creates the gap they seek to widen with their appointed saints in order to control and suppress their lies!! Any questions outside their religious framework are often met with brutal punishment after they investigate the family and hold a meeting. It’s the true face of communism in disguise.

to add the girls in islam can not choose who them marry their fathers make that choice for them and there is money to be paid from the person requesting to marry, it is ironic because they have to do a background check to see if he can afford to marry or buy the daughter

It is like a masterpiece made by the forces that want to enslave the world, imagine a world that resembles and aligns with islam.
Thats what they want because they will gang rape girls in Europe almost daily if they can. The jews released a disease they can not control with deep roots in degeneracy!!

I believe muhammad was a jew and i have been feeling this after i noticed that pagan arabia was much more richer than accredited. After the coming of islam thos nasty mujaheed and others who feel entitled to slander the pagans as if they were backwards and totally incapable of anything but in a twist of an irony most of what the scum brought was something that was already there, muhammad literally just stole a bunch of stuff to make it look like it came from "allah" even allah has pagan orgin!

I do not understand how they managed to deceive much of the people, other than the fact that they obviously were brutal.

Not enough justice is done to the arab peninsula in regards to this, the Muhammad i feel was a jewish operative who got support from other places to start proxy wars much like how in politics today

I wanted to study arab paganism and the resources are very limited, can someone help preserve the arabs tradition before islam?
This thing did not exist. It's a composite character based on people's lowest instincts and a bunch of ripped off allegories, along with certain hebraicized traditions of Arabia that the jews pimped heavily for their benefit and survival. It was also invented in stages through oral history. Some of these oral traditions and judgements are directly from the halakha too.

However, that doesn't mean its characterization as the 'perfect man' cannot be ripped to shreds.

However, that doesn't mean its characterization as the 'perfect man' cannot be ripped to shreds.
I know, they falsely attribute many things after stealing them just like how now they still keep stealing shit and saying it’s been mentioned back then while making it up and lying!!
Supposedly now chat gpt now is admitting muhammad is a phrophet and they can prove it. pisslam is dead and on the decline & efforts to redeem there selves is on the rise.
There’s no way some things about this false man seem completely rational and other things are completely perverted. It’s so clear it’s fake and stolen, he’s a freak and murderer

Aside from his non-existence, his jewishness is not a ''feeling''. It is a claimed bloodline connection from the maternal(?) side. Grand-grand-grand... son of Abraham or some shit.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back