Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

......!

Diabolus Wrath

okey  this is important,i finally decided to make a major decision if i want to give up on satanism...as i m losing strenght,patience and faith! Maybe that' d help me deal better than .....................................and simply learn things the hard but realistic way!.I don't feel shit pride in race,place.continent,people ..as society has given me enough reasons not to..!I m disgusted by entire human race..i have other things on my mind,i keep them to myself as they might offend someone here..sorry again.! 

hail satan

have u been doing ur meditations lately? u could be getting attacks by greys
if u give up? where would u go? then what? start all over again?
regardless how hard is it is, or seems, either way , will start all over again!
is pointless to give-up base on others. or even bcz of urself !
U live life wondering abt others and this world , u will end all stress out for no reason
is not worth it, Iive ur life for urself! don't worry abt others!
Few days ago i was sad also abt how everything around me is, but oh well
im not gonna die over it!
is there lost not mine! Satan cares for u
Dnt let enemy waste ur time! Just remind urself that, even if u have to do over and over again!
Clean ur aura, and protect it! take care

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Diabolus Wrath wrote:

okey  this is important,i finally decided to make a major decision if i want to give up on satanism...as i m losing strenght,patience and faith! Maybe that' d help me deal better than .....................................and simply learn things the hard but realistic way!.I don't feel shit pride in race,place.continent,people ..as society has given me enough reasons not to..!I m disgusted by entire human race..i have other things on my mind,i keep them to myself as they might offend someone here..sorry again.! 

hail satan

<td val[/IMG]just what the enemy loves to hear my friend. all of us wanted to give up at 1 time or another but like the HP said if you do you only have to come back and do it again. so just hang in there and keep doing what you know to do and things will get easier. the more you advance the more your life starts falling in place and life really starts making sense again.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: [email protected] <[email protected];
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] ......!
Sent: Sun, Jan 13, 2013 3:17:35 PM

<td val[/IMG]   okey  this is important,i finally decided to make a major decision if i want to give up on satanism...as i m losing strenght,patience and faith! Maybe that' d help me deal better than .....................................and simply learn things the hard but realistic way!.I don't feel shit pride in race,place.continent,people ..as society has given me enough reasons not to..!I m disgusted by entire human race..i have other things on my mind,i keep them to myself as they might offend someone here..sorry again.! 

hail satan [/TD]

Don't give up. I've had the same ideologies as you. I've always thought that the world was an ugly place and that human life was worthless as well, with all of this government corruption, war in the Middle East, and since I have dedicated, I've started to see the beauty in this world as it used to be before those nasty grays and reptilians controlled it. I've liked the feeling I get when I meditate and breathe in white energy to clean my aura and chakras. Sometimes it's hard for me to be persistent l but I'd recommend you clean your aura and put an aura of protection around it.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Diabolus Wrath wrote:

hail satan

I've been there. And I'm back again.I will tell you what happens most of the time : You lose some time of meditation due to some exterior factors , you get under heavy attacks ( depression , loneliness , suicide thoughts , sadness , dettachement from physical AND spiritual world). And then you will realise what you were doing actually meant something...
Ave Satani

hail satan

I bet greys are putting bad thoughts in your mind
Don't let em get 2 ya

Ryan Harrison's iPhone 
On Jan 13, 2013, at 3:59 PM, "High Priestess Myla Limlal" <limlal8@... wrote:
  have u been doing ur meditations lately? u could be getting attacks by greys
if u give up? where would u go? then what? start all over again?
regardless how hard is it is, or seems, either way , will start all over again!
is pointless to give-up base on others. or even bcz of urself !
U live life wondering abt others and this world , u will end all stress out for no reason
is not worth it, Iive ur life for urself! don't worry abt others!
Few days ago i was sad also abt how everything around me is, but oh well
im not gonna die over it!
is there lost not mine! Satan cares for u
Dnt let enemy waste ur time! Just remind urself that, even if u have to do over and over again!
Clean ur aura, and protect it! take care

Hail Satan

hail satan

Good luck...
On Jan 13, 2013 3:44 PM, "Diabolus Wrath" <diaboluswrath@... wrote:

hail satan

The current status of the human race is the product of the jew, and in return the greys and reptilians, so in the long run your disgust is towards them, not Humans, we didn't choose to get subverted.
How about trying to channel such disgust to the source of the problem, not the symptoms? 
"..as society has given me enough reasons not to"
This is a subtle admission to accepting jewish indoctrination, since the set up of society now is purely jewish. 
I understand that people can be quite bothersome, putting it politely, depending on who you know, where you live, and who you happen to come into contact with, but that's what meditation is for, cleaning the dross out from the soul and working for a better life via Spiritual Transformation.
But never, for one second, blame the victim for the workings of the real antagonist here: the jew. They are like a cancer, affecting the minds, bodies and souls of those around them....think about that next time you ponder your  disgust for the Human race, when we have non-humans existing among us as we speak.
 If you are strict on yourself and keep your thinking straight, these counter-productive thoughts will dissipate and your will shall be re-aligned with the purpose Satan has set forth for you as a Spiritual Satanist.

Special Thanks to everyone who replied this post,I already feel strong.Hope We all stay powerful in satanic unity forever.Gratitude & Hail Satan!

hail satan

<td val[/IMG]Hang in there tooth and nail brother.It will get better eventually.The great thing about change is it is constant.Just stay loyal to Satan and you will find your strength again.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: ......!
Sent: Mon, Jan 14, 2013 6:55:30 AM

<td val[/IMG]   Special Thanks to everyone who replied this post,I already feel strong.Hope We all stay powerful in satanic unity forever.Gratitude & Hail Satan!

--- [/IMG][email protected], Diabolus Wrath wrote:

hail satan
[/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back