Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

#235 Sexual orientation and thoughts

AskSatanOperator

I'm gay, I wear y2k style. unlike today's men, I'm wear a bit more feministic. and sometimes I have thoughts that I would feel or be better if I were a girl, if I were born a girl. but I never want hormonal or surgical things. I just wish I'd been born. is it normal for me to think like that? I don't like my body.

That is not normal. You are a man. The body and soul are the same thing, and as a man, you have been a man forever in all of your life times and you will be a man forever in all of your life times.

What kind of clothes you wear or what you look like is your choice.

I'm gay, I wear y2k style. unlike today's men, I'm wear a bit more feministic. and sometimes I have thoughts that I would feel or be better if I were a girl, if I were born a girl. but I never want hormonal or surgical things. I just wish I'd been born. is it normal for me to think like that? I don't like my body.
That is not normal. You are a man. The body and soul are the same thing, and as a man, you have been a man forever in all of your life times and you will be a man forever in all of your life times.

What kind of clothes you wear or what you look like is your choice.

Transgenderism is not natural but I believe it is not what he means here. Some of the gay man that who has trauma feels that way; most of the time it is because society told you that "you are not normal" you start to believe that "maybe if i was a girl it would be so much easier". It is not transgerism, you are not a girl and you don't actually want it, you probably just traumatized by the society wants you to be "normal".

Being homosexual doesn't make you any less human, I beleive this is what you should hear and remember.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back