Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

#234 FRTR, I'm doing this right? plz i need some answers

AskSatanOperator

Except for relief and fatigue after the ritual I feel little, maybe dizzy, sometimes euphoria, but how do I know that the ritual really works against the enemy? how can I check it? my mind does not give me peace, says - this is a waste of time. And I understand him, he wants to see the results of his actions. Of course there is news in the media about how our enemy is suffering in some areas, but how do we know it is because of our rituals and not because of the hatred of the Muslims themselves? Let's not forget that the Jews have many enemies around the world besides us, and unlike us they are doing real things while we are mostly doing spiritual work. Or is this spiritual work the cause of all this hatred? I doubt it - because this hatred existed long before us. So the question is, what motivates you to keep doing this? How do you keep your mind at ease at times like this? Do you believe or know that RTR is working because it is a very fundamental point? And have there been other people who have done spiritual warfare before us? Or are we the first of our kind to do it? At the moment so far I feel how FRTR affects only me personally, and so far in the moment I only perceive it in this subjective way.

I do understand your doubts but everything has a basic explanation;
First of all RTRs based on the main laws of Esotericism: Vibrations. Many Ancient Cultures, including Japan and Egypt, believed that words has power in them and in order to activate that power you have to vibrate it. Reading a word (or a letter) backwards means to destroy it. Our knowledge comes directly from the Gods.

If you wanna be sure that our workings are really effective look at the history of Jews before 2002 (JoS created in 2002). Nobody did anything to them. In Soviet Russia Anti-Semiticism was a CRIME. Many countries accepted the Jews without questioning them. And then look what happened after 2002, when we start to do RTRs :)

We are on the path of the turth...

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back