Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

#233 Racial Jews are not welcome, but what about religious ones?

AskSatanOperator

I'm talking about those who converted to Judaism later in life, but have no Jewish ancestry. If one was to convert to Judaism, and then see the truth later, would they be welcomed?

If they were duped into it via marriage with a jew and abrogated the marriage, yes. Wealthy jews can also convince Gentiles in the higher tiers of power to pursue crap like Kabbalah or one on one sessions with rabbis as 'therapeutic', among other things. Michael Jackson did this. The 'therapist' in question taped what he said on phone calls with the most intimate details of his life... and sold it as a book. Who knows what they do to others...

But when you get to the cases of Gentiles who are really extremely attracted to Judaism itself for more malevolent reasons (i.e. they LIKE the blatantly evil core of this religion), of their own will, this is different. Those types of people are not a small amount when it comes to Gentiles 'interested' in Judaism, especially if it comes out of their love for Christianity, Islam or communism. It is unlikely these types of people will come to the Gods willingly. These types in comparison to the above are resentful of beauty, wealth, privilege, sex, power and so on, while often being habitual liars and profoundly negative, which makes Judaism a 1:1 fit for them in a sense.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back