Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!
That's kind of desperate and it is showing weakness within. I'm starting to doubt your strength.

Hail Satan!!
Hail Malphas!!
Hail Paimon!!
Hail Asmodeus!!
Hail Andras!!
Hail the Might Gods of Duat!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "As person i am sweet and nice.If i am in love i wi" <snowmage15@... wrote:

I AM NOT A JEW LOVER AND i am really sorry of been hurted Mer...

I have questions if anyone is willing to answer because i came here looking for answers my life is broken cold and empty and i came here to see if i can fix it

Dead and gone

I think you should start a family. When I did this my life has had purpose and you should try to find a modest and open minded girl. Try praying to Enki /Satan or some meditations.

Starting a family is a big commitment, think about it carefully before doing so. Write down your dreams, goals, and ask yourself, if you can achieve them all with a baby and or kids and a partner. Starting a family also means supporting them, along with yourself. 

On Wednesday, September 10, 2014 7:52 PM, "karlburdo1@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

I think you should start a family. When I did this my life has had purpose and you should try to find a modest and open minded girl. Try praying to Enki /Satan or some meditations.

I been feeling lucky lately, finding things and making me happy about it. But one thing I feel really bad about is that I had a thought in my head about losing my pentagram necklace. I did so skating today. On a rainy day, hanging out with friends and smoking weed. I so happen to lose my necklace not even aware until I did. The worst feeling ever. I went back looking for it. My girl had said, maybe Satan is saying it isn't so bad of me losing it.

HAIL SATAN

Regarding the ''smoking weed'' part, drugs destroy your aura and chakras and have NO PLACE in Satanism. Perhaps if you weren't smoking weed you might have kept your pentagram necklace. You need to read and study Marijuana and Hallucinogenic Drugs : JoS Astrology     Potard-Bongoloid Thread : JoyofSatan666      

On Friday, March 27, 2015 6:11 PM, "sulixtsatan66@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

I been feeling lucky lately, finding things and making me happy about it. But one thing I feel really bad about is that I had a thought in my head about losing my pentagram necklace. I did so skating today. On a rainy day, hanging out with friends and smoking weed. I so happen to lose my necklace not even aware until I did. The worst feeling ever. I went back looking for it. My girl had said, maybe Satan is saying it isn't so bad of me losing it.

HAIL SATAN

Yog, yes you are correct. A lot of these drugs are bad for us, satanist. I have read the articles about drugs and understood it. I really feel upset towards losing my necklace. This shall serve the purpose to really commit to stop all usage of substances.

Hail Satan

Thank you Yog Sothoth for linking us to this article! I have been a heavy marijuana user for about a quarter of my life (smoked from 2-10grams of high quality hydro per day) and I didn't even realize it was destroying me in many ways. I have seen the healing effect from it (curing cancer in the last stages) and I never thought it can be bad. But after a month of doing AC AP and VM daily I have no urge to smoke it anymore. I haven't lit a joint in a week now and I feel better than ever! This article is a great inspiration! It's true in all forms. Drugs just mask your pain for a while but then it's back to reality and you need another fix to feel good again. Just keep doing power meditations and you will feel such strong euphoria as you could never feel with drugs. Believe me. I been there done that. From coke to codeine aint shit that can make you feel better than meditating and just breathing. Marijuana fogged my mind fucked up my focus and made me think in loops (couldn't get rid of unwanted thoughts no matter what) Getting high everyday on the other hand is a certain downfall. However when used in medicine it can be quite helpful, just don't abuse it under disguise you are ill and that you need it, unless you really do.

Hail Satan our true creator!

Do you smoke cigarettes aswell cause I have the same problem that's why I haven't dedicated yet just studied all the time
HAIL SATAN!Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!From: "kidcratedigger@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] Sender: [email protected] Date: 29 Mar 2015 03:46:49 -0700To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: ...
  Thank you Yog Sothoth for linking us to this article! I have been a heavy marijuana user for about a quarter of my life (smoked from 2-10grams of high quality hydro per day) and I didn't even realize it was destroying me in many ways. I have seen the healing effect from it (curing cancer in the last stages) and I never thought it can be bad. But after a month of doing AC AP and VM daily I have no urge to smoke it anymore. I haven't lit a joint in a week now and I feel better than ever! This article is a great inspiration! It's true in all forms. Drugs just mask your pain for a while but then it's back to reality and you need another fix to feel good again. Just keep doing power meditations and you will feel such strong euphoria as you could never feel with drugs. Believe me. I been there done that. From coke to codeine aint shit that can make you feel better than meditating and just breathing. Marijuana fogged my mind fucked up my focus and made me think in loops (couldn't get rid of unwanted thoughts no matter what) Getting high everyday on the other hand is a certain downfall. However when used in medicine it can be quite helpful, just don't abuse it under disguise you are ill and that you need it, unless you really do.

Crap man. The enemy is probably telling you to not Dedicate through subconscious/subliminal means 'because' you smoke.

Father Satan won't tell you to not smoke. Although it's advisable you don't as you can basically apply the information from the Potard article to cigarettes.

Just go ahead and Dedicate. If you wish to continue on this path, it's a must.

If you feel fear when you debate the idea of dedicating then it is of the enemy. this is how they try to stop you. They fought me hard when I did mine and as a result I made alot of mistakes and embarrassed myself while being influenced by them.
So I fought back harder and countered the fear they were using against me with anger while reciting the ritual and stamped the paper with enough blood that it stained the bowl red after I burned the paper.Though I drew blood from a retarded source because I was being influenced.......point is the enemy will try to interfere. Fight any feelings of fear and trust in Satan as you dedicate yourself.
Show him your strength of will!
HAIL SATAN!GLORY TO THE GODS OF HELL!

On Wednesday, April 1, 2015 9:13 PM, "descipleofthegods13@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Crap man. The enemy is probably telling you to not Dedicate through subconscious/subliminal means 'because' you smoke.

Father Satan won't tell you to not smoke. Although it's advisable you don't as you can basically apply the information from the Potard article to cigarettes.

Just go ahead and Dedicate. If you wish to continue on this path, it's a must.

Do the dedication regardless of whether you smoke or not... Study without practice is as good as useless
On Apr 1, 2015 1:35 AM, "hendrikvdl282@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Do you smoke cigarettes aswell cause I have the same problem that's why I haven't dedicated yet just studied all the time
HAIL SATAN!Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!<hr>From: "kidcratedigger@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] Sender: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] Date: 29 Mar 2015 03:46:49 -0700To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]ReplyTo: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: ...

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back