Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

?

little1net

I am new and would like to ask,if this groug is likely continuation of "Joy_Of_Satan" group.

Who do i send the tracking number of a item that i bought from jos site from the post office . is it the group owner?

can a person be born with a natural strong aura?
mine has been dark blue,red,white,black,and now electric fire with blue or electric fire or electric blue

Of course a person can!!!!

As well as being born with special gifts, as clairvoyance, audience, or telekinisis.

These things are carried over from the "other side" from previous incarnations.
That is WHY WE WORK to strengthen our auras, abilities, and working on raising the Kundalini ...so we can carry these with us into the next world.

Go ahead and brag about it "cup109" I have a strong aura as well.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "cup109@..." <cup109@... wrote:

mine has been dark blue,red,white,black,and now electric fire with blue or electric fire or electric blue

Yes, and as well once can find strong abilities in prior lives that they have either been born with in their current life, or can easily "remember" or pick up on the strength to do it again. It really makes it easy, spending a shorter amount of time to get a feel for energy, then tackling something you've never tried and then having to remember even more.
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "darrklady13" <darkladyschild@... wrote:

Of course a person can!!!!

As well as being born with special gifts, as clairvoyance, audience, or telekinisis.

These things are carried over from the "other side" from previous incarnations.
That is WHY WE WORK to strengthen our auras, abilities, and working on raising the Kundalini ...so we can carry these with us into the next world.

Go ahead and brag about it "cup109" I have a strong aura as well.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "cup109@" <cup109@ wrote:

For a ritual does if i use a red candle does it have to be pure red or can it be a slight offset color of red?

In the event that you cant obtain the exact item needed. It is totally okay to use whats available. The Gods fully understand and would want to you to proceed with your workings. Never dismiss meditations or rituals behind a lack of items. This is exactly what the enemy hopes for. Thats why some things are just harder to find then others. You can even burn other candles of different colors when doing spiritual work. This can bring about different energies that can be beneficial to the outcome of your goal.

Cordially,

PRAISE THE Mighty 4 Crowns of Duat!

Knowledge cant be rushed, it is power so you must accept and embrace it.
-Reverend Mac Friday

Reverend Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

www.joyofsatan.com

To: [email protected]
Sent: Sat, May 21, 2011 7:16:24 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: ?

This realy depends on the ritual and what exactly do u mean. I would go with the standard red a normal blood red...
Thats for standard rituals...

Hail Satan!
www.magical666.webs.com
Clan of Defiance
HP kanemohrra

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Chris Harris" <chrisharris094@... wrote:

For a ritual does if i use a red candle does it have to be pure red or can it be a slight offset color of red?

is this even real? so can only the govnorment,skull & bones, and illuminati freaks interact with satan or can i as well interact with him?.....another thing if satan isn't evil, why is the govnorment and industry giving him a bad name....i mean if there's evil the GOOD so thats all the proof i need inorder to know that my god is real....and there's no scienctic fact that can tell me otherwise....so all you satan whorshiping freaks are going to burn in hell...the govnorment and higher ups are curropting your minds making you lose touch with your real god and savior

The illuminati is bullshit. There is no Satanic elite who wants to enslave humanity. Here's the proof.http://www.666blacksun.org/satanic-nati ... lluminati/ as for christianity judaism and islam, theyre frauds.exposingchristianity.comexposingthelieofislam.wordpress.com It'd make sense that the industry makes Satan look bad because its owned and operated by none other then his enemies. We've done our research to know that SATAN is our creator God, you obviously haven't done any.JoyofSatan.org

Enough, and spare this naz the details of our true creator Satan
On May 9, 2013 6:35 PM, "jeremy montoya" <jeremymontoya14@... wrote:
  The illuminati is bullshit. There is no Satanic elite who wants to enslave humanity. Here's the proof.http://www.666blacksun.org/satanic-nati ... lluminati/  as for christianity judaism and islam, theyre frauds.exposingchristianity.comexposingthelieofislam.wordpress.com  It'd make sense that the industry makes Satan look bad because its owned and operated by none other then his enemies. We've done our research to know that SATAN is our creator God, you obviously haven't done any. JoyofSatan.org

Because obviously the government is of Satan's enemies, rhe same with illuminati and the others you said. The goverment never allows anything positive about Enki/Satan because it obviously wants to turn people against him. Common sense. You're obviously so insecure in your blind hoaxy faith that you need to come here in order to say that "statement" about yourself. Wake up and unbrainwash yourself from christ-insanity, it's an evil hoax:

http://www.exposingchristianity.com
http://www.jesusneverexisted.com

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "deangelomckee" <deangelomckee@... wrote:

is this even real? so can only the govnorment,skull & bones, and illuminati freaks interact with satan or can i as well interact with him?.....another thing if satan isn't evil, why is the govnorment and industry giving him a bad name....i mean if there's evil the GOOD so thats all the proof i need inorder to know that my god is real....and there's no scienctic fact that can tell me otherwise....so all you satan whorshiping freaks are going to burn in hell...the govnorment and higher ups are curropting your minds making you lose touch with your real god and savior

The real fact is that christinsanity is promoted everywhere by the government, christinsane evangelists make big bucks while Satanism is attacked and persecuted everywhere. If you want to talk about evil, talk about the crimes of christinsanity, massmurder of millions in the inquisition, destruction of Pagan temples and libraries, slander against our Gods ...

I know you may be brainwashed by this hoax, but deep inside you feel anger that you've been deceived so long. And don't worry, those criminals WILL pay for their crimes.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "deangelomckee" <deangelomckee@... wrote:

Why would you even come to troll and insult us?

------------------------------
On Fri, May 10, 2013 12:09 AM PDT the_fire_starter666 wrote:

The real fact is that christinsanity is promoted everywhere by the government, christinsane evangelists make big bucks while Satanism is attacked and persecuted everywhere. If you want to talk about evil, talk about the crimes of christinsanity, massmurder of millions in the inquisition, destruction of Pagan temples and libraries, slander against our Gods ...

I know you may be brainwashed by this hoax, but deep inside you feel anger that you've been deceived so long. And don't worry, those criminals WILL pay for their crimes.

It's easy to find that if you get inside the mind of a xian. Obviously that xian is insecure as has read many things here that challenge his blind faith and he can't stand them. So inside his mind, there's a battle going on. And he found a way to release these doubts by writing a post in which he tries to temporarily make himself feel more secure. If you look at his writing style (note how he talks about what HE wants to believe, as if it's any importance to us) it implies this and at the end he redirects it to us by parroting the typical lies about the xian version of hell.

Imagine that he was a powerful and secure xian and he knew that xianity is the truth. Would he come here and write this way? I highly doubt it. Most likely he would ignore us. If he was serious to convert us he would actually take the time to read what we write in the JoS site and anywhere else in order to try to disprove this by using arguments.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Dino Dizdarevic <dinodizdarevic211@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "deangelomckee" <deangelomckee@ wrote:

Notice that the way he writes is also REACTIVE. He is reacting to something he saw here without thinking much of it. This usually is a sign of weakness and insecurity.

All these are important signs to look for to see whether that person is a strong xian or not and whether you can show him that his religion is a lie. You can more easily observe them in real life when you try to tell somebody about Satanism and deconvert them from christ-insanity, because there is also the way somebody speaks and his body language.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

It's easy to find that if you get inside the mind of a xian. Obviously that xian is insecure as has read many things here that challenge his blind faith and he can't stand them. So inside his mind, there's a battle going on. And he found a way to release these doubts by writing a post in which he tries to temporarily make himself feel more secure. If you look at his writing style (note how he talks about what HE wants to believe, as if it's any importance to us) it implies this and at the end he redirects it to us by parroting the typical lies about the xian version of hell.

Imagine that he was a powerful and secure xian and he knew that xianity is the truth. Would he come here and write this way? I highly doubt it. Most likely he would ignore us. If he was serious to convert us he would actually take the time to read what we write in the JoS site and anywhere else in order to try to disprove this by using arguments.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Dino Dizdarevic <dinodizdarevic211@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "deangelomckee" <deangelomckee@ wrote:

Hi I'm posting this on behalf of a friend of mine who sadly can't use the internet anytime soon.
I will forward to her All of your replies.
----------------
Hi guys i would like to get some info on a specific subject in Satanism.
okay so before i was dedicated i was a loner and for some reasons i created this "imaginary" boyfriend in my mind,this was like 6 years ago, at first it started by day dreaming about what my future husband would be and all,but it escalated over the years and i ended up giving him a whole world,by that i mean a name a face a body a story a family a life etc...you can ask me anything about him and i can easily answer.
the thing is after dedicating i never stopped,when i leanred about thoughtforms i was happy to know i wasn't crazy and that i did actually create something,but still i don't want to stop here.
it's said on the thoughtform creating page that they are lesser souls and they are just energy programed to do a task... is it possible to take him to another level?
I'm not completely ignorant in this matter and i know a physical human body would be impossible because of DNa and  stuff.. but what about it's soul? can father Satan help me out in this?
and by the way i'm not in a hurry and i understand we are at war right now,i'm asking if this is possible to do..i may even do it myself when i reach godhead and when the war is over.

this is not about me being selfish and wanting to have a slave, no.
I just fall in love with him and i really can't see my life with anyone else.

when i die i can meet him in the astral?

Did you (she) actually create a thoughtform, or were you just imagining of that fantastical guy?Personally I've had a goooood amount of daydreaming... :p I had created all sort of stories (fantastical people as well) and I would imagine them so vividly, that at times I felt like I was "living" their lives. I remember once, one of them had died, and I was so sad I was literally crying in real life and was depressed.However, these people didn't exist and don't exist. They are not my life.I learned through meditation some... rather shocking information about them. Why I had created them, how this need of mine was connected to one of my previous lives... The whole thing went really really deep, and as soon as I discovered the truth, I instantly stopped thinking about them. I *couldn't* think about them, because I finally realized how fake they were, and how I was using them to fill a void that existed in my soul...
So, what I advice you is to stop daydreaming about that guy. I advice you to start meditating etc, move forward spiritually *and* physically. Go outside, try to meet new people. That guy won't appear out of thin air. ;)
In the future (when you have more knowledge and have advanced through meditations) you could do magick in order to attract that guy you were daydreaming about; that perfect guy. :)It's nice to achieve our desires through our own power. :)

Στις 2:37 μ.μ. Παρασκευή, 16 Μαΐου 2014, ο/η "jriepen@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] έγραψε:

Hi I'm posting this on behalf of a friend of mine who sadly can't use the internet anytime soon.
----------------
okay so before i was dedicated i was a loner and for some reasons i created this "imaginary" boyfriend in my mind,this was like 6 years ago, at first it started by day dreaming about what my future husband would be and all,but it escalated over the years and i ended up giving him a whole world,by that i mean a name a face a body a story a family a life etc...you can ask me anything about him and i can easily answer.
the thing is after dedicating i never stopped,when i leanred about thoughtforms i was happy to know i wasn't crazy and that i did actually create something,but still i don't want to stop here.
it's said on the thoughtform creating page that they are lesser souls and they are just energy programed to do a task... is it possible to take him to another level?
I'm not completely ignorant in this matter and i know a physical human body would be impossible because of DNa and  stuff.. but what about it's soul? can father Satan help me out in this?
and by the way i'm not in a hurry and i understand we are at war right now,i'm asking if this is possible to do..i may even do it myself when i reach godhead and when the war is over.

I just fall in love with him and i really can't see my life with anyone else.

wait..are you trying to create a soul out of a thoughtform? o_O
how will you manage to give him a serpent?

even if you manage somehow...you end up with a slave because you
already decided for him what he will be like,so you better not.
I don't know how powerful you're,but maybe you can see him in the
astral plane when you astral project or with your 3rd eye.

I quote the website <<Witches for centuries have often kept a reliable
magickal assistant. Some have even spent lifetimes with the same
assistant

On 5/13/14, jriepen@... [JoyofSatan666]
<[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
Hi I'm posting this on behalf of a friend of mine who sadly can't use the
internet anytime soon.
----------------
okay so before i was dedicated i was a loner and for some reasons i created
this "imaginary" boyfriend in my mind,this was like 6 years ago, at first it
started by day dreaming about what my future husband would be and all,but it
escalated over the years and i ended up giving him a whole world,by that i
mean a name a face a body a story a family a life etc...you can ask me
anything about him and i can easily answer.
the thing is after dedicating i never stopped,when i leanred about
thoughtforms i was happy to know i wasn't crazy and that i did actually
create something,but still i don't want to stop here.
it's said on the thoughtform creating page that they are lesser souls and
they are just energy programed to do a task... is it possible to take him to
another level?
I'm not completely ignorant in this matter and i know a physical human body
would be impossible because of DNa and stuff.. but what about it's soul?
can father Satan help me out in this?
and by the way i'm not in a hurry and i understand we are at war right
now,i'm asking if this is possible to do..i may even do it myself when i
reach godhead and when the war is over.

I just fall in love with him and i really can't see my life with anyone
else.

hi i was wondering if it might be possible to talk to maxine and ask her a few questions about doing a spell and maybe have some help because ive never done a spell like it and its a bit different circumstance then most usually have. if u might be willing to help id really appreciate it :)

Sent from Yahoo Mail. Get the app

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back