Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

#220 Female JGs? Hps Lydia please answer

AskSatanOperator

Hi everyone. As far as I am aware there are no female [JG]'s. I am female and wondering if our Hps Lydia has any advice for us who are looking to advance in the Joy of Satan. Thank you for your time.

Hail Satanas

Most roles in JoS isn't really gender specific and you can acquire any position with enough work. It depends on your personality, and field of interest what you want to work on specifically in JoS, not your gender. If you are interested in something to contribute to JoS, email HPHC, or the given JG.

Furthermore if you don't know how to contribute, ask Satan or the Gods to help you with this and open up opportunities. You can also just email HPHC if there is something you can help with.

Advancing on the Path is not related to your gender, but personal efforts related to spiritual advancement and studies related to these subjects and overall.

To get to higher levels this has to become an integral part of one's life. The more integral it will be (along with proven progress), the more recognition there will be.

While advancement in the JoS isn't related to gender, I think the above replies missed the point. Women need other women to guide them, just as men need other men. This directly ties in with spirituality too. We don't relate in the same way with opposite gender that we do with our own, so it's natural that people look for those of their gender for guidance. The Gods do want the genders to work together as a whole, as a unit, but we need those of our own as well.

To answer the OP: Anyone interested in becoming a JG must be interested in helping the JoS community, and working on their own spiritual advancement. Teamwork is essential, when working for the JoS.

Any woman who is looking to become a JG can email or DM me (contrary to what Afodo wrote about only contacting HPHC or JGs). But you must be dedicated to Satan for a few years already, must feel a natural inclination to spirituality, and must be willing to work for the community.

Hi everyone. As far as I am aware there are no female [JG]'s. I am female and wondering if our Hps Lydia has any advice for us who are looking to advance in the Joy of Satan. Thank you for your time.

Hail Satanas
I'm pretty sure [JG] Karnonnos is female, and who know's maybe there's other's.

To answer the OP: Anyone interested in becoming a JG must be interested in helping the JoS community, and working on their own spiritual advancement. Teamwork is essential, when working for the JoS.

Any woman who is looking to become a JG can email or DM me (contrary to what Afodo wrote about only contacting HPHC or JGs). But you must be dedicated to Satan for a few years already, must feel a natural inclination to spirituality, and must be willing to work for the community.
Are there any other specific requirement's?

They can have a man name and being womans I don't know, I cannot discriminate them, only if they say what gender they belong

Sorry for leaving you out so bluntly, and I did really miss the point.
Lol. Imagine if a man wrote asking for HPHC to reply, and a woman told him to email me instead. I just found it funny.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back