Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

#211 why this happens?

AskSatanOperator

Every time I try to imagine something for myself, as if it were a law of attraction, I put everything of myself into it and it simply ends up happening to someone else...If I imagine that I'm recording an advertisement for Chanel by throwing myself off a cliff, a few days or months later the same advertisement will appear for me...so you already know how it works, now if I imagine a bad scenario, it happens to me...now good things happen to other people and bad things happen to me. I see myself in the good things I imagine, but they end up happening to someone else.

Every time I try to imagine something for myself, as if it were a law of attraction, I put everything of myself into it and it simply ends up happening to someone else...If I imagine that I'm recording an advertisement for Chanel by throwing myself off a cliff, a few days or months later the same advertisement will appear for me...so you already know how it works, now if I imagine a bad scenario, it happens to me...now good things happen to other people and bad things happen to me. I see myself in the good things I imagine, but they end up happening to someone else.

I experienced this sometimes. Law of detachment and proper spellwork was the best way to overcome it for me.

If you're writing about it now, it means you're focusing on negative things, you just don't notice it.

Positive but sound thinking is produced by habit.

I recommend that you practice emptiness meditation everyday to better see, distinguish and control your thoughts.

The emotions that you feel when you think about something play a huge role.

Emotions and your feelings at a particular time reinforce your thoughts with power, you also need to learn how to control.

Reactions: Syt

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back