Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

2012 spiritual awakening

Ricky De la cruz

there some been people saying in 2012 this spiritual awakening is going to happen that they are going to become the gods and have all the spychic ability but i start to think if that it really going to happen why the hell are we meditating... to empowers ourself rite .... people could not just get the abilities like that... they need to meditate ..... in 2012 is father satan going to reveal himself.... of what he really is ?....
hail satan666
hail the 4 mighty crownds of the duats

It's B.S. People keep making up crazier and crazier stuff about "2012" which has been explained many times that it will be nothing more than the Y2K and probably the end of xianity and other enemy lies as well:

http://www.666blacksun.com/2012.htm

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Ricky De la cruz" <elperfeto123@... wrote:

there some been people saying in 2012 this spiritual awakening is going to happen that they are going to become the gods and have all the spychic ability but i start to think if that it really going to happen why the hell are we meditating... to empowers ourself rite .... people could not just get the abilities like that... they need to meditate ..... in 2012 is father satan going to reveal himself.... of what he really is ?....
hail satan666

Take everything with a grain of salt,in other words,n hp maxine wrote not one,but several sermons on this,btw,just think,sudden psychic abilities?There people who experienced this,not only they stil not free from the godspell,but many end up in suicide or asylum,because they've no control over it.That is bs.

On Tue, 23 Aug 2011 01:09 PDT diznit26 wrote:

It's B.S. People keep making up crazier and crazier stuff about "2012" which has been explained many times that it will be nothing more than the Y2K and probably the end of xianity and other enemy lies as well:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Ricky De la cruz" <elperfeto123@... wrote:

hail satan666

Take everything with a grain of salt,in other words,n hp maxine wrote not one,but several sermons on this,btw,just think,sudden psychic abilities?There people who experienced this,not only they stil not free from the godspell,but many end up in suicide or asylum,because they've no control over it.That is bs.

On Tue, 23 Aug 2011 01:09 PDT diznit26 wrote:

hail satan666

What he is? What exactly do you think he is hiding that he may or may not reveal? Those of us who have a very personal relationship with Father know who he is and what he's about: evolution of the spirit. He cares about us and our daily lives but the main objective is to teach us how to evolve. The Ilk don't want us to know that. That's how they enslave so many. But not anymore!! All the other bs is just that. BS! So .. Meditate, open your chakras, utilize the beautiful gift of bio-electricity (the energy in us and all around us) and EVOLVE....so that you may become Gods! That is our purpose and his is to give us the knowledge we so deserve,so that we may do just that. 

Miss Kandi 

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back