Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Meditations #191 Anxiety before Venus Square

This question is related to meditation.

AskSatanOperator

Greetings to everyone, I desperately need to ask for a piece of advice.
Venus will enter Taurus on Friday and I will begin to square Venus on a personal matter. I am convinced of what I want to do, I just have a little problem: anxiety. I get intrusive thoughts in my head, like "what if it doesn't work?" "What if it goes wrong?" "What if I suffer?"
Unfortunately, I have suffered a lot in relationships in the past and I don't want to repeat this toxic pattern anymore, I don't want to be a prisoner of my own mind.
So I wanted to ask you: do you know of any exercises/meditations to defeat these thoughts?
I thank you infinitely
Hail Satan!!!

Anxiety sometimes results from an action or situation in which you do not know how it will turn out or do not know the outcome. As in this case. It is just a “state of mind.” This, apart from cases of involvements at the level of health problems, is normal and is also related with one's personal “level” of security(Third chakra).

Whenever you try new things or untried situations anxiety can emerge. Control your mind with “Emptiness Meditation.” And get on with your work.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back