Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

#181 What to do with my gf?

AskSatanOperator

Hey there! I’m just thinking of what to do with my non-SS gf. We have 1 kid together, it happened when we were younger. Should I break up with her?

All she wants to do is live in the Matrix. She won’t join Satanism. I remember when HPS Maxine wrote in a sermon that “wasted days, and wasted nights lead to a wasted life”. Something like that anyway.

So, what can I do with my situation? I want to advance and meditate daily. She’s just holding me back from my progress. And I dislike just leaving my kid if. So that’s the other problem.

It is a hard topic. I would say do not break up with her if you have a healthy relationship, if the relationship of yours is not healthy you should break up (Not because she is not a SS but the relationship itself is not healthy).
If your relationship with her is healthy and you still love her, do not breake up BUT do not let her teach the Jewish ideology to your kids. That doesn't mean do not let her talk to kids etc, but teach your kids the truth yourself.
Your concern must be your kid, healthy relationships means healthy children. Do not try to force your girlfriend in anyway, it will just make it worse.

You have a family, abandoning it because your girlfriend (not wife?) doesn't have spiritual inclinations. As long as she isn't devout to Christianity or Islam (if she is, why did you have a child with her?), you should be fine. I don't see how she is holding you back by not wanting to advance herself, unless she is telling you not to practice spiritual things and is against it (in which case, again, why have a kid with her?).

Hey there! I’m just thinking of what to do with my non-SS gf. We have 1 kid together, it happened when we were younger. Should I break up with her?

All she wants to do is live in the Matrix. She won’t join Satanism. I remember when HPS Maxine wrote in a sermon that “wasted days, and wasted nights lead to a wasted life”. Something like that anyway.

So, what can I do with my situation? I want to advance and meditate daily. She’s just holding me back from my progress. And I dislike just leaving my kid if. So that’s the other problem.
I would prioritize my kid. Imagine your child growing up with the psychological and emotional consequences that a divorced parents situation inevitably carries (especially if he/she is still very young) and discovering his own FATHER leaved him because he said he didn't have enough time or whatever to advance in Satanism or in meditation . This is sick. It is your CHILD. Some of you are really messed up. Deal with the consequences of your actions and find time for your own blood. Satanism is not a scapegoat you can use to leave a responsibility like this behind.

It doesn't matter if she's not ready and open to SS, she's still the mother of your family and essentially your wife. You shouldn't even entertain the idea of leaving your kid with a broken family just because she doesn't want to join satanism. Let her be where she's at and focus on improving life for you and your family.

You are the father of the child. Many children are growing up without the presence of a father. Studies show for good reason how important a father's role is in a child's life. Children who grow up in a complete family - mother and father - are in the beneficial situation. Think it over before you make a decision, because visiting your child will not be equivalent to raising him/her.

Talk to your girlfriend and explain how important Satanism is to you and that she should not limit you. Find a room or place where you can meditate in peace and no one will distract you. A parent can do both - raise a child and advance daily.

Ultimately, the decision will be made by you, however is it important to take into account the child's best interests in this matter. If the child is already grown up then the situation is different.

Therefore, before entering into a relationship and having children, people should know what they want and expect from their partner to avoid such situations later.

I recommend that you think about the child and the responsibility that you bear to him and to the Gods as a Spiritual Satanist for the upbringing and future fate of your child.

A child should live not only with his father, but also with his mother.

Thinking about leaving a girlfriend who is the mother of OP's child sounds not just insulting, but even disgusting. It sounds like OP did not advance enough. I might be wrong, but for me it seems that leaving a girlfriend for not joining Satanism is equivalent to forcing her to join which goes against the Satanic Ethics.

She might be avoidant in joining due to the following reasons. She might be unready. Also, maybe she finds OP's pushing too intimidating and forceful which strengthens her subconscious indoctrinated belief that "Satan is bad" which also goes against Satanic Ethics. OP by leaving her would strengthen this belief and leave the woman devastated.

If the relationship is adequate, if the girlfriend behaves well in other areas, there are no untolerable problems with intimacy, then leaving her would be inadequate, basically a betrayal. Breaking up can be tolerated if and only if there is no way to improve the relationship, and everything to improve it has been done, but the results were not satisfactory for both parties. In other words, people break up when they believe that by breaking up they are going to have a better life. Otherwise, people should try to improve their relationship. Love is not something that is freely given just for you polluting the airwaves. It must be built over time with mutual effort, and sometimes it might be extremely hard.

Solution here is simple. First, one needs to stop using Satanism as a scapegoat. Secondly, a person needs to take care of his child, be a good father to him/her, and make sure the practices of SS would not be used to avoid responsibilities towards one's own child. Finally, one can find a calm place/room for the practices.

To summarize, OP should not ask what to do with his girlfriend. He should ask what to do with himself first. I can not see anything wrong with his girlfriend.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back