Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

#173 Mother's youthful appearance related to spiritual development?

AskSatanOperator

My mother is 45, but very often still get's confused as being my sister or wife. I'm 25, but even when I was 13 this would happen where people always thought she was my sister. She looks permanently stuck at ages 28-33~.

What would cause this sort of slow ageing process and preservation of youth? Is it something to do with past life spiritual development, or just astrological luck?

She has the Sun, Mercury, and Lot of Fortune in Pisces within the 8th House, as well as Uranus, and the Moon in Scorpio (the chart ruler).

It could just be good genetics, check if her parents or grandparents were also like this. This can benefit your children, especially daughters, if you were to have any.

Not everything is about spiritual development, although having good genetics is helpful for spirituality.

My mother is 45, but very often still get's confused as being my sister or wife. I'm 25, but even when I was 13 this would happen where people always thought she was my sister. She looks permanently stuck at ages 28-33~.

What would cause this sort of slow ageing process and preservation of youth? Is it something to do with past life spiritual development, or just astrological luck?

She has the Sun, Mercury, and Lot of Fortune in Pisces within the 8th House, as well as Uranus, and the Moon in Scorpio (the chart ruler).
Good genetics, as well as taking care of your body.

It is possible that your mother has a secret to keeping the body in such good shape, you can learn it from your mother, I think it will not be a secret for you, since you are a person close to your mother.

It could just be good genetics, check if her parents or grandparents were also like this. This can benefit your children, especially daughters, if you were to have any.

Not everything is about spiritual development, although having good genetics is helpful for spirituality.
Post in thread '#173 Mother's youthful appearance related to spiritual development?' https://ancient-forums.com/threads/...-to-spiritual-development.292644/post-1092549

Both of her parent's as well as her grandfather were physically youthful and fit well into old age. Her grandfather lived to 113, and was pretty nimble even in his final day's.

However, her parents were some sort of Xian "reiki healer's" and both developed alzheimer's in the latter part of their lives.

She's also very beautiful, so it could just be good genetic's, because I don't really see anything in her chart pointing to these thing's.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back