Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

#169 what's it like with an incubus/succubus?

AskSatanOperator

i'm curious as to how someone communicates with them. do the satanists that have these astral relationships sometimes meditate on their astral partner when they're in a park so that they feel as if they're enjoying nature together? can they be clingy? can the interactions last all day? i'm genuinely curious how this ends up.

i'm curious as to how someone communicates with them. do the satanists that have these astral relationships sometimes meditate on their astral partner when they're in a park so that they feel as if they're enjoying nature together? can they be clingy? can the interactions last all day? i'm genuinely curious how this ends up.
I remember having some recurrent experiences with an Incubus when I was entering puberty at around 13-14. At least, I'm now convinced it was, since I didn't even know what Satanism was back then. He was enchantingly beautiful, with blonde wavy hair and a body similar to a greek statue (like my pfp), around 25 years old in appearance, or less. He presented himself with a Roman name (I can't quite remember if Valerius, or Varius, or a similar one). Since in my family sexuality was a forbidden topic, and sex a taboo, He helped me to discover and deal with my sexuality and my naked body. He came to me in that medium trance state before falling asleep, and then followed me in my dreams (these dreams were very vivid). These encounters continued for half a year, and periodically. He teached me to embrace my sexual development as something to be proud of, and not ashamed. He helped me coming to terms with my bisexuality when I was convinced it was a bad and pervy thing due to my social environment. The sexual intercourses I had with him weren't "dirty" in any way, or as the majority of people think they are. He wasn't a lover, he was a teacher and a helper; and for the little teenage-me, a saviour. I remember this short friendship and carry it in my heart. He disappeared as he came, suddenly the encounters stopped. I don't even remember if we said goodbye to each other. But a thing was certain: when he leaved, I wasn't the same as before. Insecurity, shame and hate towards my sexual self disappeared for good.

P.S. I didn't decide when to call him, or how much the encounter lasted. He came to me at night.
It wasn't a goetic demon, or a high ranking demon. But definitely a lesser demon or spirit of Satan. It wasn't clingy as in a human relationship, it was like a teacher-student friendly relationship. This experience was totally positive and absolutely not harmful or negative for me in anyway.

This subject is a very deep and special one. Most people are looking for a partner or friend just because of their loneliness and that's why they think they can "get" a Succubus/Incubus. It doesn't work that way. You must have a level of wisdom that befits a divine being, and if you are asking this question here, you already have a long way to go, improve yourself first.

Also read this article.

Thread 'Succubi/Incubi Cowardly Bunk' https://ancient-forums.com/threads/succubi-incubi-cowardly-bunk.93101/

I remember having some recurrent experiences with an Incubus when I was entering puberty at around 13-14. At least, I'm now convinced it .
(If I take your word for it, I'll start to think the gods are very strange, so it's better to disbelieve you.)
My Gods, a 25-year-old Daemon literally talking about sex or practicing it with a teenager.
That's macabre💀💀💀💀💀☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️
I hope you accept that this is an illusion.
(With all due respect to you)

(If I take your word for it, I'll start to think the gods are very strange, so it's better to disbelieve you.)
My Gods, a 25-year-old Daemon literally talking about sex or practicing it with a teenager.
That's macabre💀💀💀💀💀☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️
I hope you accept that this is an illusion.
(With all due respect to you)
See? You didn't understand a thing about what I wrote. Reading comprehension must be low.

See? You didn't understand a thing about what I wrote. Reading comprehension must be low.
Just ignore him. He has shown in the past to be quite immature.

I think your encounter was beautiful! I'm glad you were taught such good things!

I hope you're right.

Then I'll read it thoroughly with the right bias.

Seriously, I really want to understand what you mean.

Thank you for bringing up this topic. I asked for my Succubus exactly 9 months ago. My life so far has been quite strange and I couldn't solve many things. I was looking for a soul close to me. I put in a lot of work, learning, development so that I could feel better. Every day she drives me to work, if I forgot something she reminds me, I haven't done it yet. I didn't know many things before, but when I compare it with the knowledge on websites there is a big convergence. She warned me many times, watch out for danger (I have such a sign from her) and after a while a situation always appears and I know what to do. I consciously chose only such a relationship, I am no longer looking for love in life. But I encourage others to fight for your loved ones, they are wonderful people, it is really worth it.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back