Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

#163 They are forcing me to read bible and quran

AskSatanOperator

My parents are forcing me to read bible and quran, my father is a muslim and he wants to convert me to izlam, and my mother is christian and she wants to convert me to christianity. Will satan be mad @ me for reading those books?

Please bind them so they don't hurt you anymore.

My parents are forcing me to read bible and quran, my father is a muslim and he wants to convert me to izlam, and my mother is christian and she wants to convert me to christianity. Will satan be mad @ me for reading those books?
Satan understands.
I believe you are a younge person and if you are under 18 your freedom is limited. My reccomendation would be read them, that will make you understand the enemy programs better BUT always cleanse yourself and do rtrs after reading them. They are dirty as heaven

if you are young or a teen and your well-beign depends on your parents, i suggest you remain peace within your family and at least pretend to read it. check their boundaries and do your best. jos already stated what you should do in situations where you under age, keep yourself close to the gods, what your soul is seeking is more important.

You don't have to read this shit, but you can pretend that you're reading when you're not actually reading.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back