Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

The Gods #151 disrespect

This question pertains to the Gods

AskSatanOperator

if i disrespected some of our gods and high priest in the past or did something inappropriate and feel shamefull about it, should i ask for their forgivness? they usually understand peoples struggle?

Yes. I once said some very rude things shortly after my dedication. The Gods know our entire souls perfectly, they know you didn’t mean it, but you should indeed ask them for forgiveness. In my experience they have always been forgiving, understanding, and encouraging to move on from past mistakes.

if i disrespected some of our gods and high priest in the past or did something inappropriate and feel shamefull about it, should i ask for their forgivness? they usually understand peoples struggle?
Yes you can ask for forgiveness and I’m sure they will forgive because they are good gods and so is the High Priests, so yes go ahead and ask for forgiveness and they will appreciate it, the Gods love us so don’t worry! ❤️

Being wrong and making mistakes on this Path can happen. If you have truly understood your mistake and are willing to apologize, then do so.

Learn your lesson from your mistake and use it to improve and evolve for the better. Satanas and the Gods see your heart and know and understand you better than yourself.

Definitely apologize. Apologizing means taking accountability for your actions and striving to improve yourself, and it clears your conscious of the guilt or remorse :)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back