Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

#150 panic attacks

I never had such, but, some thing that can calm you are the 6-6-6 breath (Inhale for 6 counts, keep it in for 6 counts, and exhale for 6 counts, repeat), and the dhyana mudra:
dhyana-mudra-1024x1024-jpg.472

Sit down. If you feel uncomfortable in your environment, go somewhere else and sit down there. For example if you have a Panic attack in your room and feel uncomfortable there, try going outside (if you have a garden) or to some other room, or stay where you are if you want, just sit down and relax.

Think about something that confronts you, and stop the thoughts that aren't. Have some gadget around that you can play with or something, that releases stress.

To add to what Afodo said, from my own and other people's experience with anxiety/panic attacks, what usually helps is splashing your face and splashing your chest/stomach area with cold water. It shocks your system out of the panic and calms you down.

If it doesn't work for you, then please don't strain it.

Good luck!

There are some common herbs that you can make a tea out of that should help you could also charm a Chrystal to transmute that anxious energy into calming energy or just transmute it yourself through meditation I would suggest doing some research on Chrystal's and herbs that can help just make sure to cleans everything before using it

how to manage panic attacks?
I recommend that you clear your chakras.
When your chakras are cleared, you will not experience panic attacks, because you will have a better understanding of the real situation both on an intuitive (sensory) level and on the level of awareness.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back