Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Astrology #147 Saturn is the worst (URGENT)

This question pertains to astrology

AskSatanOperator

Before saturn went into retrograde i was getting rid of my problems.

but after it began, it made my problems alot worse as if all my work went undone.

saturn takes my bad traits and makes them worse.

it looks like my guardian demon is quite usless when saturn is in retrograde.

I ask my guardian for help but it never comes, are the gods weak or somthing?
are the gods weak when saturn is in retrograde?

saturn literally tortures me and my guardian demon is not helping AT ALL

I guess I'll die then?

You need to calm down first.

Your Guardian is always beside you, but if you don't hear/see Him/Her and recognize His/Her actions, it is only because of you. You are spiritually crying out while He/She tries to speak to you. This leads you to not seeing His/Her help, but more importantly it leads you to the false and disrespectful belief that He/She is useless and has no power. You need to calm down and do void meditation.

Also at this time you should increase aura cleansing and create an additional protective aura for yourself to shield yourself from the negative influences of planetary motion. On the forum, using the search function, you can find all the information you need.

The Gods want us to be able to take care of themselves. Instead of asking your GD to fix things for you, ask them to guide you to learn how to fix your own problems.

We also have our own fate that we need to fix. The Gods don't eliminate our fate, that goes against universal laws. They will help us overcome our fate, but we need to put in the work ourselves. Most people have really bad problems that we need to work on and solve. There is no growth without learning how to solve our own problems.

Void meditation.
Aura cleansing, also try to clean your Extension Chakras if you can. Cleaning my front extensions calms me a lot.
Aura Of Protection meditation and Tank Amour (Runic AoP).
Returning of curses - part 1.

Do these everyday, include other important works where applicable. These in particular made a huge difference in my life.

Remember that meditation unearths deeply buried issues/problems/challenges/pains within you. Be ready to counter this. Clean and protect yourself, most importantly Respect Our Gods And Demons!

They're always there for you.

but after it began, it made my problems alot worse as if all my work went undone.
stop blaming the planets and take responsibility for your life, you should not read astrology in a "fatalistic" way, it is dangerous as well as wrong, astrology is a map that indicates where things could go if you do nothing.

Saturn in the entire history of ancient astrology has never been considered the planet of misfortune or the bad/evil one that will destroy your life.

Stay persistent in meditation, follow a solid program that also includes the aura of protection and you will have no problems.
You should read these sermons:

saturn takes my bad traits and makes them worse.

it looks like my guardian demon is quite usless when saturn is in retrograde.

I ask my guardian for help but it never comes, are the gods weak or somthing?
are the gods weak when saturn is in retrograde?

saturn literally tortures me and my guardian demon is not helping AT ALL

I guess I'll die then?
To overcome the negative influence of Saturn, you must have a powerful aura of protection.

I recommend that you create a powerful aura of protection.

I recommend working not only 40 days in a row, but doing it every day on a daily basis.

The most powerful energy to create a powerful aura of protection is the energy of the sun, you can inhale and program this energy directly from the Sun.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back