Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

13th ritual question

mayukayu

My sister started the ritual on 13th but she misunerstood that she has to vibrate only the runes. She did the full ritual everyday (13th-18th sept). Is it okay? I told her that she should proceed only by vibrating the runes. I would tell her much earlier but we are currently far apart.

Hail Satan!

It is fine, as long as she's still been doing the vibrations. But no, she no longer needs to continue with the ritual each day, only the vibrations and affirmations. 

--- In [email protected], <[email protected] wrote:

My sister started the ritual on 13th but she misunerstood that she has to vibrate only the runes. She did the full ritual everyday (13th-18th sept). Is it okay? I told her that she should proceed only by vibrating the runes. I would tell her much earlier but we are currently far apart.

Hail Satan!

That will not hurt but there is no need to do the full ritual everyday. She can just continue by doing the runes. I vibrate the runes and the ritual affirmation each day.

Hail Satan!

--- In [email protected], <[email protected] wrote:

Hail Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back