Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

#136 Who will you vote for?

Who do you support and why?
with all due respect, have you ever read a single article here on JoS? politics are worthless predetermined crud, created to make citizens feel like they have a say in their government; in reality everything is always staged. both parties tear the populace apart and create an artificial division between people who want liberty. the media makes it seem like a "change" could be coming soon, to no one's suprise, the only change that will be coming is not having to see an old clown falling off stairs, thats all.

The top candidates have been chained by special interests for at least half a century and so the vote has come down to choosing the lesser evil. I think Trump is marginally better choice overall, but in no means a good choice as I don't think there are any good choices. Even the smaller parties have their downfalls.

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMheq5ve5/

Could Kamala really destroy Israel? I was thinking of supporting Trump but after some conclusions I don't think it's the best option, he talked a lot of crap in the debate

Who do you support and why?

Neither. They are owned by the judeo-christian elite and have the exact same goal.

If they didn’t have the same goal- we wouldn’t be passing bipartisan bills that support the slaughtering of innocents- we wouldn’t be demolishing this country. The boarder is open under democrats and republicans. Don’t let them put on this puppet show and convince you they hate each other.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back