Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

13,000 Dead in NY Nursing Homes.

starcannon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pIskTUkJOvY&t=1604s

13,000 people died in NY as Andrew Cuomo stuffed COVID patients into nursing homes, despite having lots of other places to put them.

Sounds a lot like some jewish stuff here going on... so let's analyze the numbers, shall we?

13,000 = 13 x 10 x 10 x 10

so...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Significance_of_numbers_in_Judaism#10

13:

Thirteen are the attributes of Hashem -
13 is the age at which a Jewish male becomes obligated to follow Jewish law, the age at which a Bar Mitzvah is attained
Thirteen Attributes of Mercy
Jewish principles of faith according to Maimonides
Number of days of Yom Tov in a year (Diaspora)
Months in a leap year on the Hebrew calendar
Date in Adar (or Adar II in leap years) of the Fast of Esther

10:

The gematria of the Hebrew letter י
Yodh, or in Jiddisj: 'Jud' stands for 'Jew (word)' - it's (therefore) linked to the tetragrammaton
The Ten Commandments (עשרה דיבריא, aseret ha-dibrot, literally "Ten Utterances")
The ten Plagues of Egypt
Ten Jewish people form a minyan (referring to Exodus 18:32)
Ten fingers of God (referring to Exodus 8:16–20, Exodus 31:18, and Deuteronomy 9:10)
There are ten Sefirot (human and Godly characteristics) depicted in Kabbalah

So we know that "hashem" is their cover word for their god, since they will not speak the actual syllables of their god's name. 10, is a number that relates to plagues and also to the tetragrammaton their so fond of.

13 x 10 x 10 x 10 = 13,000

So you want to know why 13,000 people died? Simple. Blood sacrifice to empower the COVID and to empower their foul thoughtform "god". The suffering, the isolation, the misery, the loneliness, and all of that combines with the suffering of the families... all of that energy into the enemy's vortex of energy.

Anyone who's got some sort of sense can see easily what is going on. The FRTR and the Veil-Ripping RTR are literally unmasking the obvious.

That's all I got. Stay safe. Stay frosty.

Whether or not jews hate the number is irrelevant. Their gematria has a meaning for most numbers. When they don't have a direct meaning for a number, they'll divide it into its components and create one.

If they did hate 13, then perhaps its natural and gentile meaning is inherently toxic to them despite their appropriation.

13 is the minimum number of times an idea needs to be vibrated for it to work. It is the bare minimum number of repetitions for magic to work. It is the twelves months of the year making up the year, the twelves signs of the zodiac spinning about their axis, and many more natural things that the jews can't control. (12+1)

They had the Javits Center in NYC set up with thousands of hospital beds where they could put people. And they never used it, they had like maybe 10 people actually in there. There was less than 50 people who ever were there. They also had an enormous military hospital ship docked in NYC to put many more thousands of people on, and not a single person was ever put in that boat. It just sat there empty the whole time.

No, better to put all the covid patients into nursing homes where the most vulnerable people are. And then lock those nursing homes down so nobody is able to leave. Everybody who wanted to take their parents out of there so they wouldn't get infected, they were not allowed to.

TopoftheAbyss said:
13 is a number the Jews hate though.

The Jews hate a lot of the stuff they are doing right now actually. But they are desperate they don't even care any more. They know their hebrew thoughtform is just about over with. To be honest I think they are attempting to use some other system of magick or some special hebrew thing they rarely if ever use from the way Cobra talked and the type of energy I have been feeling around and mentions in the sermon on winter solstice warfare 2019.

So just cause the Jews would rather not use something doesn't mean they are not going to right now. Look they are losing it. Go to any news website. Today I saw russia thinks of pulling out of EU if sanctions are passed. Boys rented out to businessmen by catholic church for gang bang. Charges or removal from office being considered against Cuomo Biden speaking out against China almost more strongly than Trump and the WHO (me think the Gods or someone on our side is manipulating his perception) that's probably not all.

Yeah the Jews are fucked sounds like we won.

slyscorpion said:
It's been stated hundred times, that we have won. Thing is, the battle is not over on physical for another decade or two. Also we have to keep going with the rituals as long as there is even a hint of enemy activity as it can always sprung back up to an extent if it's left unchecked.

So, technically won. Practically, the process is ongoing.

Henu the Great said:
slyscorpion said:
It's been stated hundred times, that we have won. Thing is, the battle is not over on physical for another decade or two. Also we have to keep going with the rituals as long as there is even a hint of enemy activity as it can always sprung back up to an extent if it's left unchecked.

I never said stop the rituals if anything the feeling like they are done should make people exited to do more and take their energy down even more.

In my personal opinion we won in the spiritual sense and are at an advantage but they are still at a great advantage in the material. If we stopped now we lost in both senses so we don't. They can build everything back up and will given a chance in possibly less time than it took us to get this far if we stop so I never said we should just that we won and I should have added as long as we continue but I thought that was a given.

Everyone who knows magick knows it takes time for the astral to manifest in the material and with any obstructions in the material it takes a longer time but it still will happen eventually if there is enough power put into something.

I doubt it's a decade or more More like 5 years or so before you start to see people fighting back majorly you forgot about Neptune in Aries in 2025. The Jews are deathly afraid of this. Neptune in Aries may make people idealize and look up to warrior type people or those who are strong and fight or are strong and masculine. That is death to the enemy they hate this kind of stuff more than anything as you see from the culture they push. Cause if this is idealized that means people will take this fight to the physical and the white race may finally fight back.

But anyways. We have to continue fighting that's a given.

Crazy how the orange man literally said to peacefully march and protest but the comuo bitch kills all those old people and got one of those fucking jewllywood awards or whatever.

slyscorpion said:
Henu the Great said:
slyscorpion said:

I never said stop the rituals if anything the feeling like they are done should make people exited to do more and take their energy down even more.

In my personal opinion we won in the spiritual sense and are at an advantage but they are still at a great advantage in the material. If we stopped now we lost in both senses so we don't. They can build everything back up and will given a chance in possibly less time than it took us to get this far if we stop so I never said we should just that we won and I should have added as long as we continue but I thought that was a given.

Everyone who knows magick knows it takes time for the astral to manifest in the material and with any obstructions in the material it takes a longer time but it still will happen eventually if there is enough power put into something.

I doubt it's a decade or more More like 5 years or so before you start to see people fighting back majorly you forgot about Neptune in Aries in 2025. The Jews are deathly afraid of this. Neptune in Aries may make people idealize and look up to warrior type people or those who are strong and fight or are strong and masculine. That is death to the enemy they hate this kind of stuff more than anything as you see from the culture they push. Cause if this is idealized that means people will take this fight to the physical and the white race may finally fight back.

That's alright. I wanted to point this out since where I come from "we have won" usually indicates game over lets move on and do something else, and as on this forum there is at least 10:1 (20:1?) ratio of active writers to lurkers (to varying degrees of knowledge) I wanted to point out this. This is actually very interesting aspect of things to have won spiritually, but the material will manifest later.

And as for the time period... Decade of two, to end this jew rule. Not just people waking up and fighting back, but actually take all the major power positions and hold the power instead of jews.

Henu the Great said:
slyscorpion said:
Henu the Great said:

That's alright. I wanted to point this out since where I come from "we have won" usually indicates game over lets move on and do something else, and as on this forum there is at least 10:1 (20:1?) ratio of active writers to lurkers (to varying degrees of knowledge) I wanted to point out this. This is actually very interesting aspect of things to have won spiritually, but the material will manifest later.

And as for the time period... Decade of two, to end this jew rule. Not just people waking up and fighting back, but actually take all the major power positions and hold the power instead of jews.

We won spiritually to the point sometimes enemy entities will become so drained they will not attack people or stop the attacks but not all the time so don't let up on protection meditations or anything just cause I said that lol 🤣

I think the Gods come back when they can make themselves known to the world and do things in the physical that's the point of them waiting. So it's a rough estimate. Anywhere from 10 to 18 years is when we fully take over.

And yes it takes awhile for things to manifest in the material. Even with a regular working you know there have been people doing wealth workings for years consistently before they build up something serious with it that was stated various places by people who have done that or implied. It all depends on power but taking over or taking back the world while not impossible as the Jews showed does take a lot of energy.

This is the level of a working that would not happen unless we kept up with it and brute forced our way for the energy to work. Same as someone who lives in a poor slum in Africa doing wealth workings. Still possible but it will take a huge amount more energy than a person like me or you most likely to do it. It would be a brute force type of thing you would have to be at it for a decade or more most likely to get over the obstacle and have anything happen at all but once they do they might live really nice or even be wealthy cause of all the energy built up.

This is exactly a perfect analogy for the world. They pretty much dominate it just like in the case of that person they wouldn't have any way really to get money around but brute force attack means you keep building up energies till it overcomes the obstacles itself and decimates them.

Not saying I am absolutely sure the wealth working example would even work at all cause I am not but it is a good analogy and realistic. We face the same kind of obstacles in the material so far as Satanism.

slyscorpion said:
Henu the Great said:
slyscorpion said:

We won spiritually to the point sometimes enemy entities will become so drained they will not attack people or stop the attacks but not all the time so don't let up on protection meditations or anything just cause I said that lol 🤣

I think the Gods come back when they can make themselves known to the world and do things in the physical that's the point of them waiting. So it's a rough estimate. Anywhere from 10 to 18 years is when we fully take over.

And yes it takes awhile for things to manifest in the material. Even with a regular working you know there have been people doing wealth workings for years consistently before they build up something serious with it that was stated various places by people who have done that or implied. It all depends on power but taking over or taking back the world while not impossible as the Jews showed does take a lot of energy.

This is the level of a working that would not happen unless we kept up with it and brute forced our way for the energy to work. Same as someone who lives in a poor slum in Africa doing wealth workings. Still possible but it will take a huge amount more energy than a person like me or you most likely to do it. It would be a brute force type of thing you would have to be at it for a decade or more most likely to get over the obstacle and have anything happen at all but once they do they might live really nice or even be wealthy cause of all the energy built up.

This is exactly a perfect analogy for the world. They pretty much dominate it just like in the case of that person they wouldn't have any way really to get money around but brute force attack means you keep building up energies till it overcomes the obstacles itself and decimates them.

Not saying I am absolutely sure the wealth working example would even work at all cause I am not but it is a good analogy and realistic. We face the same kind of obstacles in the material so far as Satanism.
The enemy is weak as fuck right now. I remember beginning my Satanic joyrney last year, and I got some tangible resistance when I was doing final rtr and generally not doing the bidding of greys anymore. Well, some of it was due to not having a well established aop. It got easier towards the end of 2020, and today it's like a breeze. Worst attacks seem to be some nasty thoughts out of nowhere that are easily dispersed.

I've thought about this protection thing related to war, and I think applying protection will not end even after the war on this planet. At least not for all I suppose, because some of us can participate in spirtual warfare elsewhere thus protection is needed.

Your analogy is decent. Also let's not forget even when the ultimate goal does not manifest fully some smaller manifestations occur midway. This applies on both micro and macro levels.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back