Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

#129 The new weird guidance counselor (?)

AskSatanOperator

Our previous guidance counselor left, and I talked to our new guidance counselor (who believes in Islam and wears a headscarf) about my sexual orientation and issues. I was torn between whether to mention it or not, but I did. While talking, I also mentioned that I’m interested in tarot reading and witchcraft as hobbies. She asked me to do a reading for her and seriously told me that if nothing comes of it, I should quit this altogether. She said that the root of my problems comes from this. After talking for 5 minutes, she told me to either stop tarot and similar witchcraft activities completely or at least for the next month. but our previous guidance counselor never told me to give up witchcraft and fortune telling.

I had also mentioned tarot and witchcraft to my previous psychiatrist, and he told me to quit, but I’m still continuing full speed ahead.

Please don't tell anyone what you do. These people are brainwashed and dangerous.

Dot reveal such secrets so easily,certainly not to enemies so you don't make yourself a target, in some countries you could get jail time for that, or even the death sentence, the less the enemy knows the better

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back