Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Meditations #128 Colour of Aura of Protection

This question is related to meditation.

AskSatanOperator

It alway's say's "white-gold" but when I Google it, it's a silver type of colour.

Is the aura meant to be like a bright gold colour, or this silver colour?

It alway's say's "white-gold" but when I Google it, it's a silver type of colour.

Is the aura meant to be like a bright gold colour, or this silver colour?
White-gold, a mixture of bright white and bright golden yellow sun. In the fourth matrix movie, even in the trailer, when Neo beats the computer Morpheus in the simulation, the very Aura that I describe comes from Him, only in the film this aura expands dramatically.

At 1:36-1:39, you can see the color.
For some reason, it is dimmer in the trailer than on my Smart TV in film (4k).

In the film itself, this light expands and becomes very bright.

The brighter you can visualize this light without turning yellow, but leaving it golden (the color of the sun) with a hint of bright white (cat. used on the astral to purify the aura), the better, the most important thing is to learn how to visualize this bright golden sun with white light.

At the same time, do not allow the color to be white, the base is the color of gold, the color of the sun.

White-gold, not white gold. Note the space vs hyphen.
This basically. When you search "white gold" it shows the metal "white gold", a blend of gold and and other metals that looks like silver or platinum in color.

You have to search "white-gold color" and ignore those results or images about the white gold metal.

"White-gold color" brings up images like this one:
color-image

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back