Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

#118 A Jew at work prevents me from taking a position in the leadership for which I am applying. Jews hold senior positions in the company.

AskSatanOperator

I am currently working on becoming my deputy boss at my job.

To do this, I perform magical and spiritual work, using the Planetary Square of the Sun, Runes and Green Energy.

Unfortunately, at my job I see such a picture that stupid, very stupid and incompetent Jews, of whom there are few among many people (who are not Jews), get high career positions, it makes me very angry, I even want to ********* two Jewish women legally using black magic, one who wants to take a position for which I'm applying.

The most annoying thing is that in another department there are two talented employees, highly qualified and competent, one of whom is finishing graduate school, but instead the position went to a brainless and incompetent Jewish woman. It's very unfair, I want this bitch to *******.
And I want to punch the asshole who promoted her, by the way, he is not white, but of mixed race.

In each department where I work about 10 people, among 10 people in almost every department, unfortunately, there is a Jew with an obvious Jewish surname and a reptilian muzzle, in most cases, for some reason Jews turn out to be in high positions, although there are no Jews among the top management of the company except for the head of the treasury and one of about five heads of accounting (according to my calculations).

To summarize, thousands of people (non-Jews) work in the company, but there are dozens of Jews (if you look at the company's directory), then more Jews began to appear in the company, which bothers me, and they appear in key positions.
I want to purge the company of Jews.

How can I beat a Jew and take the leading position claimed by the enemy?

How can I purge the company of Jews if there are dozens of them and I have access to their photos from the work directory?

No offense, but you should work on balancing yin and yang in yourself out, while its good to let your emotions out sometimes, you still need to control yourself.
While I have 0 compassion for jews and would not care if they boiled to death in a witch's cauldron, it is always important to not let yourself be dragged down mentally by them, they are not worth your anger (you can try channeling that anger in your witchcraft though - I assume that you're experienced).

In addition to your current work, you could try doing SATS (vividly visualizing your goals accomplished in a trance) so you could visualize yourself being successful and in the position you want to be in, being surrounded by your workers who are congratulating you, you truly have to "feel it" though, feel the emotions you'd feel in that situation as vividly as possible

It is very important to balance everything, too much negative-masculine energy is very destructive. Just realize that it's okay to take a break from the "tough guy" and hustler mindset sometimes, go for a relaxing walk around some peaceful areas and just let yourself be embraced by nature, everything's gonna be okay 💙. (this is also advice i'd give to any other fellow SS)

No offense, but you should work on balancing yin and yang in yourself out, while its good to let your emotions out sometimes, you still need to control yourself.
While I have 0 compassion for jews and would not care if they boiled to death in a witch's cauldron, it is always important to not let yourself be dragged down mentally by them, they are not worth your anger (you can try channeling that anger in your witchcraft though - I assume that you're experienced).
Yeah, well actually this anger is useful and can be used in spiritual warfare with great success against the jews. The three in one Final RTR is the tool in general and in this case as well.

How can I beat a Jew and take the leading position claimed by the enemy?

How can I purge the company of Jews if there are dozens of them and I have access to their photos from the work directory?
The following two are great approaches to squash cockroaches.

When you do F-RTR you can visualize the ritual harming these specific jews.

And a wealth working (I guess you do this with the sun square) is also great. You can attack them with the methods above, and build good karma for yourself with a wealth working. I'm sure you'll get this position, good luck!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back