Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

11 songs for Satan! :)

warmaster721

Dimmu Borgir - The Serpentine Offering
Cradle Of Filth - Mother Of Abominations
Rotting Christ - Visions Of A Blind Order
Behemoth - Slaves Shall Serve
Behemoth - The Left Hand Ov God
Cryptopsy - Crown Of Horns
Cryptopsy - The Pestilence That Walketh In Darkness
(makes fun of the blasted x-tian psalm)
Cradle Of Filth - Better To Reign In Hell
Venom - Antechrist
Dark Funeral - King Antichrist
Morbid Angel - Bleed For The Devil
11 songs for Satan! i know it does not list too much Cradle Of Filth; believe it or not, i am a huge Cradle Of Filth fan...

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "warmaster721" <warmaster721@... wrote:
Venom - Antechrist
11 songs for Satan! i know it does not list too much Cradle Of Filth; believe it or not, i am a huge Cradle Of Filth fan...
Rotting Christ's Thregonia is also good but you should try Samael because it has the best lyrics about self, spirituality, Satanism and success.

HAIL SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "williams4033" <williams4033@... wrote:
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "warmaster721" <warmaster721@ wrote:

Venom - Antechrist

Rotting Christ's Thregonia is also good but you should try Samael because it has the best lyrics about self, spirituality, Satanism and success.

HAIL SATAN!
Try Watain do, strong lyrics..
also try Archgoat - Lord Belial

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "xpmala" <adde_93-@... wrote:
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "williams4033" <williams4033@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "warmaster721" <warmaster721@ wrote:

Venom - Antechrist

HAIL SATAN!

I know more great songs for Father Satan!
Theres a band called Tammuz and they made an album called Yezidi, It's awesome! Listen to thier songs, "Paradiza", "Shaitan" and "Melek Tawus". They do a mix of sorta rock and some instrumental african style stuff, they're really ace! Also The Melek Taus ensemble are sorta Folky and Instrumental, but they do this great one called "Refuge under the splendor" and its really relaxing and is useful for winding you down for meditation!

Those are my favorite bands and i love the songs thats a good choice of songs for father satan

Hail Satan!!!

Mercyful Fate has a lot of Satanic lyrics of praise to Father and His Demons. Therion is inspirational as well with songs like "Melek Taus" and "In the Desert of Set".

I am not sure how many of you like Black Metal but if you do then listen to the older bands as they are highly enlightening and dedicated to Satan in many ways. Darkthrone, Burzum, Mayhem, Dimmu Borgir, Immortal, Carpathian Forest, Nattefrost, etc.

By the way angels hate music that praises the True Gods and threatens the judeo-xian filth.

Enjoy!!

HAIL SATAN!!

High Priest Ian

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "amy_smale" <amy_smale@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "xpmala" <adde_93-@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "williams4033" <williams4033@ wrote:

Venom - Antechrist

HAIL SATAN!

I know more great songs for Father Satan!
Theres a band called Tammuz and they made an album called Yezidi, It's awesome! Listen to thier songs, "Paradiza", "Shaitan" and "Melek Tawus". They do a mix of sorta rock and some instrumental african style stuff, they're really ace! Also The Melek Taus ensemble are sorta Folky and Instrumental, but they do this great one called "Refuge under the splendor" and its really relaxing and is useful for winding you down for meditation!

Ohh yeah! I love Mercyful Fate!!! \m/

Angel of Light is such a great praise-song for Father!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back