Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

#107 Venus Square help

AskSatanOperator

after i do 1x affirmation i visualise the imagery of my skin/hair improving, but i have a sort of dialogue in my head. will this ruin the mechanics of the square/affirmations?

for example, ill say this out loud: "this energy of venus is improving my skin, hair, and physical attractiveness in every possible way for me".

and then, id feel and navigate the energy accordingly throughout my body. "no more scars, no more stretch marks" but silently in my head as i feel and navigate the energy around

does the usage of words technically here ruin the numerology of the affirmations or weaken the square somehow?

i slightly altered the visualisation on day 2/3 and 3/3 so far. i removed some "scenes". does this weaken it?

why don't you complete your affirmation quickly and then just focus on visualisation for a while?

after i do 1x affirmation i visualise the imagery of my skin/hair improving, but i have a sort of dialogue in my head. will this ruin the mechanics of the square/affirmations?

for example, ill say this out loud: "this energy of venus is improving my skin, hair, and physical attractiveness in every possible way for me".

and then, id feel and navigate the energy accordingly throughout my body. "no more scars, no more stretch marks" but silently in my head as i feel and navigate the energy around

does the usage of words technically here ruin the numerology of the affirmations or weaken the square somehow?

i slightly altered the visualisation on day 2/3 and 3/3 so far. i removed some "scenes". does this weaken it?
To remove the internal dialogue in your head, I recommend that you do emptiness meditation on a daily basis.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back