Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

1,000+ Mudslims mass rape women in German Train Station

eduardoquinonez88

UPDATE: More details are emerging involving a large crowd of men who sexually assaulted some 60 women at a major train station in Germany.Der Express, a large German publication, reported that police were greatly outnumbered and were not able to save some women from the crowd. Police said to a 20-year-old woman they pulled from the crowd who had her pants and underwear torn off; “Your three girlfriends, we could not save them from the throng, because we ourselves have been pelted with firecrackers.”As to who is responsible for the horrific crimes, police officers arrested 8 men from the crowd at one point, and all had “residence certificates for asylum procedures,” meaning they were Syrian refugees or refugees from similar countries.
http://www.leoaffairs.com/news/police-c ... an-origin/

EARLIER:BERLIN (AP) — German police have described a series of sexual assaults against women in Cologne on New Year’s Eve as “a completely new dimension of crime.”Officers received numerous complaints from women who said they had been assaulted around Cologne’s main train station next to the western German city’s famous cathedral on the night from Thursday to Friday.Cologne police chief Wolfgang Albers says witnesses described the assaults as coming from a group of up to 1,000 men whose appearance indicated they were of “Arab or North African origin.”Some 60 criminal complaints have so far been filed, including one allegation of rape.German news agency dpa quoted Albers telling reporters on Monday that it was “an intolerable situation that such crimes are committed in the middle of the city.”Copyright 2016 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

This shit makes me fucking sick. This is what the jews wanted. And what is the German government doing?? Fucking nothing. Those jew controlled fucks need to be fucking slaughtered!!!

Hail Satan! Death to the jews! Seig Heil!

What is the German government doing? PROTECTING THE FUCKING MUSLIM RAPISTS AND TRYING TO ARREST THE VICTIMS WHO COMPLAIN.
FUCK THE JEWS!FUCK THE RAGHEADS!HAIL SATAN!

On Tuesday, January 5, 2016 3:41 AM, "eduardoquinonez88@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

UPDATE: More details are emerging involving a large crowd of men who sexually assaulted some 60 women at a major train station in Germany.Der Express, a large German publication, reported that police were greatly outnumbered and were not able to save some women from the crowd. Police said to a 20-year-old woman they pulled from the crowd who had her pants and underwear torn off; “Your three girlfriends, we could not save them from the throng, because we ourselves have been pelted with firecrackers.”As to who is responsible for the horrific crimes, police officers arrested 8 men from the crowd at one point, and all had “residence certificates for asylum procedures,” meaning they were Syrian refugees or refugees from similar countries.
http://www.leoaffairs.com/news/police-c ... an-origin/

EARLIER:BERLIN (AP) — German police have described a series of sexual assaults against women in Cologne on New Year’s Eve as “a completely new dimension of crime.”Officers received numerous complaints from women who said they had been assaulted around Cologne’s main train station next to the western German city’s famous cathedral on the night from Thursday to Friday.Cologne police chief Wolfgang Albers says witnesses described the assaults as coming from a group of up to 1,000 men whose appearance indicated they were of “Arab or North African origin.”Some 60 criminal complaints have so far been filed, including one allegation of rape.German news agency dpa quoted Albers telling reporters on Monday that it was “an intolerable situation that such crimes are committed in the middle of the city.”Copyright 2016 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

This shit makes me fucking sick. This is what the jews wanted. And what is the German government doing?? Fucking nothing. Those jew controlled fucks need to be fucking slaughtered!!!

Hail Satan! Death to the jews! Seig Heil!

1000 thousand criminals and only 8, fucking 8 only got caught. How did this happen? How come it seems like we cant do anything? I know we can, forgive my clouded thoughts, but Merkel you're such a bitch. My rage towards you Jews is growing so strong I feel like doing something blunt about the situation myself. Ugh

Hail Satanas

Justice must be had. Tell me we are going to do a mass ritual to exact vengeance upon the filth.

I am so fucking appalled. I am sick. There has to be some justice. I agree, how about a mass ritual?

Given how insane and stupid most of these Europeans are, perhaps in the long run going thru a bit of suffering will teach them some valuable lessons.
Maybe a working could be done along the lines of Europe becoming more anti-islam.
I wouldn't want to just get rid of the muslims, because then Europe mightn't learn the lesson, and it could become a bigger problem down the road.

I am going to be leading some rituals online. If you want to join just email me. And ofcourse if any clergy member wishes to join, I will give them higher power then myself over whatever we use. What better way to get friends then to work for Satan with your brothers and Sisters. It's going to happen anyway, at least maybe I can keep a strong team of good hearted Satanists involved. To keep the bullshitters away. 

FORGOT TO MENTIONS THE GIRL IN THIS ARTICLE IS A JEW HERSELF.They are simply destroying themselves at this point. So sit back and hum some runes my friends cause we are effecting the world.
http://www.israellycool.com/2016/01/07/ ... nds-hamas/
http://mobile.nytimes.com/2016/01/07/ny ... oogle.com/

HAIL AMONHAIL LILITH HAIL SATAN On Jan 6, 2016, at 1:42 PM, aldric.strickland88@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

I am going to be leading some rituals online. If you want to join just email me. And ofcourse if any clergy member wishes to join, I will give them higher power then myself over whatever we use. What better way to get friends then to work for Satan with your brothers and Sisters. It's going to happen anyway, at least maybe I can keep a strong team of good hearted Satanists involved. To keep the bullshitters away. 

Count me in!
I would love to help, it would be a great addition along with the reverse Torah rituals. 
HAIL AMONHAIL LILITH HAIL SATAN
On Jan 6, 2016, at 1:42 PM, aldric.strickland88@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

I read the comments, too. E wn their insults flaming is nothing more than,"Hitler," "Nazis," again and again.

Cam they even come up with anything else?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back