Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Σχετ: [JoyofSatan666] Flat earth

Light Yagami

The Earth.... is a circle. Um, like an egg sort of. Didn't you study about this in high school? ._.

Στις 8:50 μ.μ. Σάββατο, 6 Δεκεμβρίου 2014, ο/η "coreyharris481@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] έγραψε:

I have been researching about the theory of a flat earth, and i found so pretty shocking stuff about that. I just wanted to know what you guys think about that. cause for me i'm not sure if its bullshit, or when been lied to. Let me know what you think.Hail Satan

The earth is a sphere... anyone who tries to tell you the earth is flat has to be crazy or something. 

On Saturday, December 6, 2014 4:12 PM, "Light Yagami tapapakiastinseira@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

The Earth.... is a circle. Um, like an egg sort of. Didn't you study about this in high school? ._.

Στις 8:50 μ.μ. Σάββατο, 6 Δεκεμβρίου 2014, ο/η "coreyharris481@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] έγραψε:

I have been researching about the theory of a flat earth, and i found so pretty shocking stuff about that. I just wanted to know what you guys think about that. cause for me i'm not sure if its bullshit, or when been lied to. Let me know what you think.Hail Satan

<td val[/IMG]Hey L[/IMG] From:"Light Yagami tapapakiastinseira@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected]
Date:Sat, Dec 6, 2014 at 7:12 pm
Subject:Σχετ: [JoyofSatan666] Flat earth

[/TD]
[/TD][/TR][/TABLE]

Yes, the dedication is valid. :)

Στις 2:45 μ.μ. Δευτέρα, 8 Δεκεμβρίου 2014, ο/η "Kyle Lehigh familiar999@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] έγραψε:

<td colspan="1" rowspan="1" val[/IMG]Hey L[/IMG] From:"Light Yagami tapapakiastinseira@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected]

[/TD]
[/TD][/TR][/TABLE]

is it still valid if the paper did not burn completely or did it have to?

On Monday, December 8, 2014 2:15 PM, "Light Yagami tapapakiastinseira@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Στις 2:45 μ.μ. Δευτέρα, 8 Δεκεμβρίου 2014, ο/η "Kyle Lehigh familiar999@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] έγραψε:

<td colspan="1" rowspan="1" val[/IMG]Hey L[/IMG] From:"Light Yagami tapapakiastinseira@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected]

[/TD]
[/TD][/TR][/TABLE]

It's okay if the paper did not burn completely... I remember I had done a ritual once and the fire was too much and I got scared as I wasn't yet used to this, but the ritual was valid just fine. :p

Στις 3:54 μ.μ. Τρίτη, 9 Δεκεμβρίου 2014, ο/η "Maria Perez mariaperez1518@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] έγραψε:

is it still valid if the paper did not burn completely or did it have to?

On Monday, December 8, 2014 2:15 PM, "Light Yagami tapapakiastinseira@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

[/TD]
[/TD][/TR][/TABLE]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back