Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Åter-: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Videos of Our Gods

Isak Bendrik

Anike,sie haben naturlich gut videos gamacht,ich spreche ein bischen deutsh aber mein sprach ist sehr schlecht :p! Something is fucked with my pm function btw,i cant see what im writing atm on pm. This goes away though but cones back once in a while;(ill write back when i can see my writing.Auf wiedersehen!:)

Hail Astaroth-sama!

------------------------------
Den mån 11 feb 2013 18:38 CET skrev anikeanime:

Danke schon!!!!!! Ich nicht Deutsch aber ich spreche Deutsch ;) es hat Spaß machen die Videos :) Vielen Dank für Ihre Website! Ohne sie würde ich nicht die Videos gemacht haben! Lol uhmm, verstehen Sie mich? (thanks a lot! I'm not German but I speak it ;) I had fun making those videos :) thank you for your website! Without it I wouldn't have made those videos :) lol uhmmm...do you understand me?) thanks for the subscribe! Much appreciated! Oh and about the Gods looking differently, it all comes down to how we imagine them. They come to us like that and then show their true form, at least that's what I read!
Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "tanya.azazel" wrote:

Very Nice or sehr schön! Keep it up. You must speak Deutsch(german) anikeanime I know some german took a class on the language. Glad my site is helping satanist spread the truth to wake gentiles up (the looks of the Gods). Those pics of the Gods/Goddess are years of collecting and I'll admit I did edit some like Stolas hair, someone had it red when JOS says it brown, just to fit our Gods. I did say that in my videos and on my site. I was going by JOS description of them and fellow satanist who have seen our Gods. But I didn't by no means edit fellow satanist pics. I know the Gods do come to some satanist differently. Those were pictures I found throughout the years of people who didn't know what our Gods looked like but they were close enough to them. Minor changes. Anyways am happy brothers and sisters are using the pictures of our Gods to spread the truth. Continue by all means that's why I did that site.

Also anikeanime I subscribed to you on youtube am Dream4Latu.

Hail Satan! Hail Azazel! Hail Zeus! Hail the Gods of Hell!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "anikeanime" wrote:

Thx! I'll do so.
Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "aldric.strickland" wrote:

Wow Anike I had no Idea you were so talented at making Videos. You
should Post these on the Beginner Meditations Group. I will add them in
the Links section.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "anikeanime" wrote:

Danke!
Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "keeperofstone" wrote:

Wunderbar !

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Anike Anike wrote:

I need to post off this email (only one working) so I present two
videos, of Our Beautiful Gods. There will be another one coming up with
the Godesses. Here by I present, the 2 videos. Enjoy.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U9vMSJiCUt4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-tyB8Ftb ... e=youtu.be
HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sie schmeicheln mir ;) aber, danke Isak :) und nein, Sie sprechen sehr gut Deutsch, ich verstehen du :)) and it's fine, bis spater bruder ;)
Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Isak Bendrik wrote:

Anike,sie haben naturlich gut videos gamacht,ich spreche ein bischen deutsh aber mein sprach ist sehr schlecht :p! Something is fucked with my pm function btw,i cant see what im writing atm on pm. This goes away though but cones back once in a while;(ill write back when i can see my writing.Auf wiedersehen!:)

Hail Astaroth-sama!

Danke schon!!!!!! Ich nicht Deutsch aber ich spreche Deutsch ;) es hat Spaß machen die Videos :) Vielen Dank für Ihre Website! Ohne sie würde ich nicht die Videos gemacht haben! Lol uhmm, verstehen Sie mich? (thanks a lot! I'm not German but I speak it ;) I had fun making those videos :) thank you for your website! Without it I wouldn't have made those videos :) lol uhmmm...do you understand me?) thanks for the subscribe! Much appreciated! Oh and about the Gods looking differently, it all comes down to how we imagine them. They come to us like that and then show their true form, at least that's what I read!
Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "tanya.azazel" wrote:

Very Nice or sehr schön! Keep it up. You must speak Deutsch(german) anikeanime I know some german took a class on the language. Glad my site is helping satanist spread the truth to wake gentiles up (the looks of the Gods). Those pics of the Gods/Goddess are years of collecting and I'll admit I did edit some like Stolas hair, someone had it red when JOS says it brown, just to fit our Gods. I did say that in my videos and on my site. I was going by JOS description of them and fellow satanist who have seen our Gods. But I didn't by no means edit fellow satanist pics. I know the Gods do come to some satanist differently. Those were pictures I found throughout the years of people who didn't know what our Gods looked like but they were close enough to them. Minor changes. Anyways am happy brothers and sisters are using the pictures of our Gods to spread the truth. Continue by all means that's why I did that site.

Thx! I'll do so.
Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "aldric.strickland" wrote:

the Links section.

Danke!
Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "keeperofstone" wrote:

Wunderbar !

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Anike Anike wrote:

Type your message into notepad or similar, then copy paste into the pm until you get it fixed.
On Feb 12, 2013 9:29 AM, "Isak Bendrik" <isakbendrik@... wrote:

Hail Astaroth-sama!

Hail Satan!

Thx! I'll do so.
Hail Satan!

the Links section.

Danke!
Hail Satan!

Wunderbar !

Hail Satan

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back