Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Åter-: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Mood

Isak Bendrik

Yea ive felt same shit exactly,like ur in a psychosis and u cant get out of it. More than likely ur high bioelectricity is causing, this will more than likely help u out!

Ask satan to drain ur exessive energy from u as it makes u feel like shit, ive done it and it worked out fine!

I also invoked the earth element to make it some better also. It mght not work for u but i think its worth a try:)but ask Satan to help u drain it,just the exessive part will be gone and nothing more:)cheers

Hail Astaroth-sama!

------------------------------
Den sön 17 feb 2013 17:07 CET skrev hailazazel:

What the fuck is happening to me? Dude i'm losing my sanity here i'm not kidding. It's like one thought can make me feel bad. I'm so fucking confused... wtf is happening I'm sorry for the mess I really don't know what is happening to my brain

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Xavier Skaggs <xavi3rskaggs@... wrote:

It will iron itself out in time just keep being consistent or try to even do some yoga if you haven't already and also make sure you're do a couple breathing exercises. But we feel imbalanced when we are experiencing more bio-electricity in our bodies and our bodies have to adjust to the new levels and it can take awhile so just be patient.

Hail Satan!!!!
Hail To The Gods Of Duat!!!!

Sent: Sunday, February 17, 2013 9:29 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Mood

I have too many highs and downs lately. I feel great, than two hours later feel like shit, than again feel good and so forth. When I feel good i'm afraid it will pass and than again, I will feel bad. This is not the enemy but my own fucked-up brain. This imbalance kills me. And I do meditate and strech everyday. Why can't I just be more balanced?

HAIL SATAN!!

I'm afraid it's not the case. I feel like I lost control of my emotions. arghhh I can't explain myself. I feel bad, and no I don't think it's excessive of bio-electricity, but my brain starting to freak out, I don't know. Also I suffered from moderate depression (also called Dysthymia) for all of my life and now I got into really depressed state, I don't know why fuck. And I also take St. John's Wort to ease my depression and now I'm just in major depression, also angry and sad at the same time. I'm so fucked up, I don't know what's happening, sorry I just write what comes to mind., I need your help.

HAIL SATAN!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Isak Bendrik <isakbendrik@... wrote:

Yea ive felt same shit exactly,like ur in a psychosis and u cant get out of it. More than likely ur high bioelectricity is causing, this will more than likely help u out!

Ask satan to drain ur exessive energy from u as it makes u feel like shit, ive done it and it worked out fine!

I also invoked the earth element to make it some better also. It mght not work for u but i think its worth a try:)but ask Satan to help u drain it,just the exessive part will be gone and nothing more:)cheers

Hail Astaroth-sama!

What the fuck is happening to me? Dude i'm losing my sanity here i'm not kidding. It's like one thought can make me feel bad. I'm so fucking confused... wtf is happening I'm sorry for the mess I really don't know what is happening to my brain

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Xavier Skaggs <xavi3rskaggs@ wrote:

It will iron itself out in time just keep being consistent or try to even do some yoga if you haven't already and also make sure you're do a couple breathing exercises. But we feel imbalanced when we are experiencing more bio-electricity in our bodies and our bodies have to adjust to the new levels and it can take awhile so just be patient.

Hail Satan!!!!

I have too many highs and downs lately. I feel great, than two hours later feel like shit, than again feel good and so forth. When I feel good i'm afraid it will pass and than again, I will feel bad. This is not the enemy but my own fucked-up brain. This imbalance kills me. And I do meditate and strech everyday. Why can't I just be more balanced?

HAIL SATAN!!

If you have to ask the gods to help point you in the right direction. It might not happen immediately but keep trying it won't last forever. You may feel weak but try even if you feel like you aren't accomplishing anything. Your bio-electricity might be low or things can get fucked up if you aren't consistent in doing power meditations. Good Luck
To: [email protected]
Sent: Sunday, February 17, 2013 11:53 AM
Subject: Åter-: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Mood

I'm afraid it's not the case. I feel like I lost control of my emotions. arghhh I can't explain myself. I feel bad, and no I don't think it's excessive of bio-electricity, but my brain starting to freak out, I don't know. Also I suffered from moderate depression (also called Dysthymia) for all of my life and now I got into really depressed state, I don't know why fuck. And I also take St. John's Wort to ease my depression and now I'm just in major depression, also angry and sad at the same time. I'm so fucked up, I don't know what's happening, sorry I just write what comes to mind., I need your help.

HAIL SATAN!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Isak Bendrik wrote:

Hail Astaroth-sama!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Xavier Skaggs wrote:

Hail Satan!!!!

HAIL SATAN!!

You right, I wasn't consistent with my Power meditations schedule. It was a hard time lately. I'll try to keep up my meditations even if I feel bad. Thank you for your help.

HAIL SATAN!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Xavier Skaggs <xavi3rskaggs@... wrote:

If you have to ask the gods to help point you in the right direction. It might not happen immediately but keep trying it won't last forever. You may feel weak but try even if you feel like you aren't accomplishing anything. Your bio-electricity might be low or things can get fucked up if you aren't consistent in doing power meditations. Good Luck

Sent: Sunday, February 17, 2013 11:53 AM
Subject: Åter-: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Mood

HAIL SATAN!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Isak Bendrik wrote:

Hail Astaroth-sama!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Xavier Skaggs wrote:

Hail Satan!!!!

HAIL SATAN!!

I still get the feeling,many after a good while of empowering suddenly feels like we have hit a wall.like smack and you are done for, by biggest happened for qite long time ago and i stopped al my workings cuz i thought i would not attain anythin.

These times imo is when we got lack of insperation like everythin seems fucked over completely huh? I dont suggest stopping meditations cuz a sudden drop of bio just makes u worse but also ive found that empowering while feeling sad and angry and just over the place does not really help u either,like there is somethng else we must grasp and learn for ourselves in order to grow.

Think of this like the big fat boss of a certain level in a videogame if u like,ur soo fucking close to reAch a higher level! cuz noone gets strong without pain either.

I have not tried the wort u mentioned though but imo antidepressive is not working either,i dont know if theres a substance in it that causes addictivness but if u dont feel better while takin it i see no point with it.and f u feel worse while not on i would not be using it,then its lika drowning ur sorrows in alcohol or weed or whatever:( but it might work better for u still,thats my view on antidepressives though,but now ur taking advice from an xjunkie haha..

Sadly enough i aint got no good advice other to ask Satan what u should do,sry!:(i wish u luck anyway:)!

Hail Astaroth-sama!

Den sön 17 feb 2013 18:53 CET skrev hailazazel:

HAIL SATAN!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Isak Bendrik <isakbendrik@... wrote:

Hail Astaroth-sama!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Xavier Skaggs <xavi3rskaggs@ wrote:

Hail Satan!!!!

HAIL SATAN!!

While I obviously don't have all the details, it seems you might just need to get out of your own head. Find something, apart from yourself, to focus on.

Any kind of work often does the trick. This can be gainful employment or some sort of labor of love, if you happen to not need the money. Depression has hit me several times and has been pervasive. I learned this from others who had similar experiences.

Find something to offer society, as much as society sucks. If we're not doing what we ought to be doing in this life, we will hate ourselves.

Hail Satan and ALL of the true Gods!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hailazazel" <hailazazel@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Isak Bendrik <isakbendrik@ wrote:

Hail Astaroth-sama!

Hail Satan!!!!

HAIL SATAN!!

While meditating I really try to enjoy it and not to force it. Just relax it's hard. Well everything is hard to do when you're depressed but I swear I'll get past this I will get out of this depressed state. I started to work now and my life will change slowly.
St. John's Wort will help me I think. I'm only in week 2 of taking it, it takes some time to build in the brain before it works.
HAHA I shouldn't take any advice from junkies but you're okay Isak, you're Satanist you're a brother. And good for you drugs are bad. I only smoked weed once it got out all my disorders my friend thought I was going mad.. not going to touch it anymore..

By the way I did ask Satan for help, one night when I literally collapse, I felt like shit and I ask him for help and he directed me to Raven's post where she recommended St. John's Wort. Also I read alot about it and I think it's going to help.

HAIL SATAN FOREVER!!!!

I still get the feeling,many after a good while of empowering suddenly feels like we have hit a wall.like smack and you are done for, by biggest happened for qite long time ago and i stopped al my workings cuz i thought i would not attain anythin.

These times imo is when we got lack of insperation like everythin seems fucked over completely huh? I dont suggest stopping meditations cuz a sudden drop of bio just makes u worse but also ive found that empowering while feeling sad and angry and just over the place does not really help u either,like there is somethng else we must grasp and learn for ourselves in order to grow.

Think of this like the big fat boss of a certain level in a videogame if u like,ur soo fucking close to reAch a higher level! cuz noone gets strong without pain either.

I have not tried the wort u mentioned though but imo antidepressive is not working either,i dont know if theres a substance in it that causes addictivness but if u dont feel better while takin it i see no point with it.and f u feel worse while not on i would not be using it,then its lika drowning ur sorrows in alcohol or weed or whatever:( but it might work better for u still,thats my view on antidepressives though,but now ur taking advice from an xjunkie haha..

Sadly enough i aint got no good advice other to ask Satan what u should do,sry!:(i wish u luck anyway:)!

Hail Astaroth-sama!

Den sön 17 feb 2013 18:53 CET skrev hailazazel:

HAIL SATAN!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Isak Bendrik <isakbendrik@ wrote:

Hail Astaroth-sama!

Hail Satan!!!!

HAIL SATAN!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back