Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Åter-: [JoyofSatan666] Re: I wana fuck up christianity

Isak Bendrik

You should treat qny succubus as your queen. They are noway compared as to flirt away with a teen girl some years younger for ex. They are not something u will find in a brothel,more like" something" u will find in a gold mine.:) wondeful is what they are :).Cheers.

Hail Astaroth-sama!

------------------------------
Den lör 16 feb 2013 17:07 CET skrev keeperofstone:

Succubi are not Astral Whores pimped out in Satanism. If you are every lucky enough to have one granted to you; you have to treat them with respect and emotional care; as you would any women.

Satanism is about study and work and to mislead anyone about this is not productive.

Satanism never promises that you will be happy all the time; if it did that would be a lie. You can't have happiness without moments of sadness, but the highs and lows aren't anything like one experiences in Xainty.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Lucius Oria" <lucius.oria@... wrote:

This isn't christianity, stop treating it as such. Satanism is not some gimmick you can convey to the general public like advertisement.

Lucius O

HAIL SATAN

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "t.ulanowicz" <t.ulanowicz@ wrote:

Maybe you can print out pamphlets or something promoting Satanism in ways that appeal to people.

"Want to have awesome sex beyond belief? Get a succubus! Join Satanism!"

"Want to feel super high, feeling awesome and happy ALL the time? Do Power Meditations!"

"Tired of being bullied? Empower yourself with Satanism and fuck up those bullies in ways you only dream about!"

"Want power? Want to become a god? Join Satanism today!"

Maybe even print out slips of paper everywhere with "JoyofSatan.org" on it and start leaving them everywhere. Try putting in places where rebellious people are. The kinds of people who want to change their lives, but don't know how to do it.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "clusoj" wrote:

I know im going to hell. but before i do i just want to fcking destroy christian churches. i want to have the power to this but dont know how to get it. please anyone tell me what to do

Hail Lucifer!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back