Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Åter-: [JoyofSatan666] Christian Holidays (BS)

Isak Bendrik

Hahaha true!

I got another one if u heard it.. Ramadan?XD way worse!and nowadays its so silly,starve urself for the day and stuff urself for the night -.-

Hail Astaroth-sama!

------------------------------
Den lör 16 feb 2013 12:33 CET skrev anikeanime:

Surprise surprise, they're all BS. Unfortunately some of us have to contribute to that foul way of 'celebrating' something that never existed aka Jewsus.
If you HAVE to go to a church, for Satan's sake PLEASE put on an aura of protection before going into that Kike infested nest. It saves you depression from those energies. In the meantime while sitting there, meditate.
Pancake day...oh my 'favourite'. Christians tell you when to eat pancakes, I mean, how LAME is that?! Then the next day you get asked, dozens and dozens of times- what did you have for your pancake. I didn't have one! I didn't WANT one! I will have a pancake when I WANT to have a pancake, not when I get told by xtians 'oh, now you can have a pancake, we say so'. No. I frikkin' won't. I'll have one when I want one, for Satan's sake WTF is this?
Don't eat meat on that specific day/days. Ugh, why NOT?! I swear I had meat on those days and here I am! ALIVE! They make up such stupid theories, I mean c'mon, you'll eat meat after. When you're rampaging the fridge you won't go 'oh it's the (whatever day it is you 'can't' eat meat)...I better not...'. You'll say (at least I do) 'Oh...MEAT! That sounds good'.
Those are the parodic BS holidays that still make me laugh. Eat what you want, when you want, how you want, where you want. Thanks
HAIL SATAN!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back